Late

It was around 11 PM when Sarah walked through the door. You were lying on the couch, longing for her body to be next to yours. She had been coming home later and later every day. You tried to be understanding, but you were getting tired of the repetitive schedule. As Sarah walked through the door, she noticed you staring at her and offered a smile as a greeting. She placed down her keys and what seemed to be a new script. The sight bothered you – knowing that she would be working late another night. Not only did Sarah come home late, but she was always tired and overworked from her day. You hated Ryan for turning Sarah into someone else when she came home. Sarah wasn't the same anymore. You still loved her, of course. You could feel your relationship slowly crumbling. Every night used to be full of hot sex and Chinese takeout. Those nights had passed.

"You're home late," you stated the obvious.

"Thanks for letting me know." Sarah seemed to be apologetic even with the sarcastic tone. Her face looked down as she walked toward the couch. You decided to sympathize - knowing that it was never good to push her, especially after a busy night.

"I miss you, it seems that you're never home. I never get to see your face." You were debating whether or not to continue. "We don't have hot sex or eat Chinese takeout or spend time together at all, really." You made the decision of letting it out. You would have continued, but Sarah stopped you.

"I'm sorry, baby...But one of us has to be productive," Sarah said with an offended and aggressive tone. You had gone too far.

It was late in the night and she needed to relax from her demanding job. She gave you a kiss on the cheek before entering the bedroom. Feeling neglected, you decided to join her. The two of you changed clothes without exchanging a word. The aroma was weirdly awkward. You longed to be in touch with her skin. Sarah was a masterpiece. But this wasn't the time.

As the two of you climbed into bed, Sarah was setting the alarm clock next to her side of the bed. The time was set for 5 AM. You sighed after realizing she would be gone entire day again.

"You're going to be gone again? Please stay – spend time with me. I never see you."

Sarah looked at you. "I'm here now, isn't that enough?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around you.

But she wasn't there, the Sarah you knew had been absent for a long time.

(Next Day)

The sound of an alarm clock woke you up. Sarah slowly got out of bed. You reached for her arm in attempt of grabbing her attention, but there was no success. You decided to get up and spend some time with her before she left for the next 18 hours. You followed her into the kitchen and began making breakfast.

"You want some pancakes?" You asked.

"Sure," Sarah responded with the least amount of interest.

You flipped another pancake as the two of you existed in silence. It seemed that the relationship was completely falling apart. You placed some pancakes in front of her.

"Thanks, I do appreciate your cooking skills," Sarah smiled.

You nodded your head and sat next to her at the table. Once again, there was complete silence. Sounds of chewing and utensils against plates filled the empty space. This was complete torture.

"Thanks for the food, I'm going to shower," Sarah said as she left the table.

"Maybe I can join you..?" You said with a hopeful voice.

Sarah hesitated and shook her head. "That's okay. I love you."

You solemnly cleaned the table and waited in the living room. You didn't dare to enter the bedroom, let alone the bathroom. Deep down, you knew that Sarah still loved you. But at this moment, none of the love was at the surface. Sarah exited the bedroom and was soon going to exit the house. You shook your head and got up from the couch. You walked toward her as she was nearing the door. You forcefully grabbed her arm, which quickly grabbed her attention. She tried to pull away, but you were determined to make her stay.

"Are you insane? Let me go! Baby, please...I have to go."

"Stay with me please." You desperately pleaded.

Sarah acknowledged your vicious state. "I need to go!" she yelled and slapped her hand against your face, which seemed to turn you on. You instantly let go, surprised by the sudden motion. Sarah had never hurt you before, physically at least. Sarah realized what she had done and scrambled out the door.

"Come back," you whispered.

(Later That Day)

You were on the couch once again. Your brain was trying its best to comprehend what had happened earlier that day. It was in the evening, around 7 PM. You worried that Sarah would never return home, especially after what you said and did to her. The thought made your eyes swell up. You curled up in a ball and cried to yourself. The tears almost covered the sound of knocking at your door.

Who could that be?

You heard someone opening the door, which frightened you. Your brain told you to hide, but your body walked closer to the door. As the door opened, you were overcome with a feeling of relief. It was Sarah. She came back.

"Um, I grabbed some takeout on my home. And I'm in the mood for some hot sex." Sarah said with a smirk. You took it as an apology, even though you should've apologized.

You nodded your head as she came closer to you. She dropped the bags of takeout as she wrapped herself around you. The two of you quickly undressed each other. You took a moment to stare at her flawless, naked body. Your lips stayed connected with hers as both of you walked into the bedroom. Sarah pushed you on the bed and climbed on top of you. Without warning, she pushed her fingers inside you. Your head immediately flew back. Sarah kissed between your wet thighs and pulled at your nipples. Your back arched as she continued with a fast pace. You moaned her name loudly as she thrusted in and out of you. You felt your orgasm coming, but she never slowed down. You rode her hand as you came down from your high. Sarah swallowed every drip of you and kissed you along your collarbone. She worked her way up until she met with your lips.

"Takeout?" Sarah asked.

woah I really enjoyed writing this even though it was kinda sad at first

this was really story > smut so sry if that isn't ur thing,, I feel that I suck at writing sex scenes so therefore I just don't lmfao...uh sry for posting late again (at least for me) this was a bit different than my initial idea but I hope you still enjoyed