Change

You needed something to change. Sex was great and all, but it had become monotonous. However, your girlfriend made it seem timeless. You thought to yourself while sitting on the kitchen counter. Your mind flipped through several ideas in attempt to cause a change of pace. You stumbled on a few that seemed like a good idea. The sudden sound of keys opening the door caused you to jump in your seat. Your train of thought was abruptly interrupted. The figure who came through the door didn't disappoint you, though.

Sarah was home.

You turned to the side so that you were facing her.

"Hey, baby," Sarah whispered as she walked towards you. "I'm glad to be home."

"Makes two of us."

Sarah placed a soft kiss on your cheek. She sat next to you and stroked through your hair while facing you. Your body leaned forward and your lips fell upon hers. The kiss was passionate, but soft. The two of you stood up from your chairs in sync. With your lips still touching, you guided her into the bedroom, removing clothes on your way there. As you passed through the door frame, that previous idea had come to the surface. Your hands fell off her body, causing Sarah to pull away shocked.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" Sarah asked.

A smirk pulled against your lips. You gestured Sarah towards the bed with a small amount confidence.

"Lay on the bed," you demanded. You tried to sound superior, but your voice was quite weak. It was your turn to be in charge. The winds of change were fucking blowing tonight.

Sarah noticed your sudden rush of confidence. Her mouth formed a small smile out of pity.

"...And if I refuse?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

You scoffed and harshly pushed her on the bed. She was too shocked to react as you climbed on top of her.

"Who are you and what have you done with (y/n)?"

"You want me to stop?"

Sarah responded with a quick "no".

Still on top of her, you used your hands to pin down her arms. A string of soft moans escaped from Sarah's mouth. You tried to ignore the wetness between your thighs. You brought your lips closer to her skin, kissing along her collarbone and neck. You could tell she was becoming inpatient as she started to grind against your thigh. You stopped abruptly.

"None of that unless I give you permission. Understood?"

Sarah nodded her head and whined for you to keep on going. Having control was amazing. You appreciated her submission. You went back to work, sucking on her nipple with your tongue. Your hands touched all over her body, causing constant noise from Sarah. Without warning, you attacked her clit and started to tease her with your fingers.

"Pl-please...Please fuck me.." Sarah said breathlessly.

It was hard to resist her. You pushed two fingers inside her, moving back and forth slowly. The two of you couldn't keep quiet as you kept on going. Your other hand continued to tease her nipples. She grinded against your hand as she was getting closer. The pace of your fingers heightened, causing Sarah to squirm underneath you. Her walls clenched around your fingers. As she came off of her high, her body shook underneath you. You looked up at her face and her dark-brown eyes met with yours. She guided your head down to her clit, allowing you to suck all of her juices. She stroked through your hair gently as you finished up. You came back up to eye-level and smiled.

"You taste good," you whispered as you placed a few gentle kisses on her neck. You rolled to the side and wrapped your arms around her. Sarah's head was just below your chin when you placed another kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you," she mumbled softly, almost so that you couldn't hear what she said.

"I love you, too."

y'all better have caught that blue jay reference...just saying
happy fucking pride month!!!
take care of yourselves,
- sicko mode gay

just sayinghappy fucking pride month!!!take care of yourselves,- sicko mode gay