Part 2

Hope you are ready it's about to get littt 😉

Ariel POV: Tracy asked if I wanted to go upstairs so I said yes. As we are walking upstairs all I see is Rae and Brandon smiling hard at us like they was up to something. Rae yelled out I see you girl and Brandon was like my nigga about to get him some tonight. I said "he ain't getting shit I'm not a one night stand for anything I'm wifey material" .Tracy said tell them mama. We laughed and walked in this room. His room is very nice and he got a lot of space in here. Tray hand was on my waist and we sat down on the bed and talked. It seemed like he was into me and I was too. "Tracy do you like me" I said. I do and I want us to be more than what we are"Tracy said. "You do know we just met and I don't want to rush anything". We stopped talking and we we're gazing into each other's eyes and are heads are moving close. Before you know it my song came on (play song above) I ran down stairs and Rae was twerking on Brandon so I was like "Get it sisss shake that ass" Brandon was happy ass fuck. Tracy came behind me and smack my ass so you all ready know what I did. I started twerking on Tracy and everybody was hyping us up. I felt Tracy getting hard and we fell back on the coach and I was on his lap. My twerking skills are on point and I had to show him what's popping yadigg. I'm still twerking on his lap even though I'm sitting on him. Then he grabbed me and was hugging me. I felt his hand on my chest so I took his hand off but I'm still on his lap. I can't believe this man is on hard so I got up and it took him some minutes to get back up. I was laughing and it looked like he was low key embarrassed but it's ok.

Tracy POV: Ariel and I we're talking and about to kiss but the dj just had to fuck up my chance by playing that twerk shit ass song. When I tell you this girl ran so fast out the door I was just shocked so I went downstairs with her. My nigga Brandon was getting twerked on so I was like he lucky. Ariel was hyping her bestie up. I came behind her and held her waits close to my lap and I smack her ass. She started twerking on me so I was like ayeeeee, what a good day, what a good day, in my mind. Everybody was hyping us up and recording us at the same time. It was all over Instagram and on the shaderoom. We fell back and ya nigga was hard and all I had in my mind was some things that I wanted to do to her. She was still going so I pulled her back and hugged on her then moved my hands up to her chest. I didn't
t want to get to freaky so she took my hand off. When I got up I was kind of embarrassed but nobody knew only Ariel because she was on my lap. After that we dance and ate. This was a fun party and everybody enjoyed it. I want to get to know Ariel more and I will make plans this weekend maybe tomorrow.

Brandon POV: I asked Rae if she wanted to talk out side and she agreed to it. We walked out side and sat on the porch. It was a nice cool breeze through the air. The stars where out so it was just beautiful. I turned to Rae, she is so cute.
"Rae I would like to tell you that I have feelings for you for some time now and I want us to be more than friends".
"We knew each other for some time and we are very close".
"Are bond together is unstoppable and I would love to ask you to be my girlfriend".
Rae looked at me and said that she had feelings for me but didn't think a really had it for her in return. She had tears and her i when I asked her out and the answer was..............

What do you think she said?
Yes or no
Do you think Ariel will soon be Tracy girlfriend?👀
Will someone else find interest in her next?
Stay tuned for the next chapter🤘🏾🙏🏾😘