Part 4

Enjoy the chapter💕

Amber POV: I haven't seen or talked to my cousin in a month. I had been at work a lot and school is really making me stressful.If your wondering  who my cousin is it's Ariel. Lucas song went viral and they breaking they backs to it. When we start racing I'm going to smoke they ass and that's facts I hope so.I'm about to meet up with the gang because we're going racing today. I'm going to keep my outfit simple but cute at the same time.

Ambers outfit:

LUCASSSSSSSSS GET READY NOW

He been on that game too much like chill out fam. I should sell that shit or throw it out the window when we driving. Finally you got off the game slap. Who you calling a slap he said. You tf I'm not talking to a ghosts right. Maybe because I'm not a slap now move out the way he said.

Lucas POV: 2k is a lit ass game if you ask me. Amber been tripping lately. Shawty need to pipe down ya feel me. She just walked in the living room yelling and shit. I'm about to get ready so I can beat these people in racing. My fit hard asf no cap. It's simple but fire at the same time.

Lucas outfit:

We leaving the house to go meet up with the gang  and sis Ariel dropped a new song

We leaving the house to go meet up with the gang  and sis Ariel dropped a new song. Oh you mad. We was singing in the car and having the best time of are life.

Ariel POV: It's morning time and I'm still kind of tired. I went and washed my face and did my hygiene routine. After, that I had my house clothes on before we go car racing. Tracy texted me and asked if I wanted to ride with him so that we can bond together. Well you can say get to know each other better. I said yes and he replied get ready so he can pick me up. I went and did my makeup and got ready. My outfit was pretty and made me look like a snack.

Ariel outfit:

Tracy outfit:

Tracy was finally here

Tracy was finally here. I went out the door and saw him outside the car looking at me while licking his lips. I just laughed at him and these facial expression he gave me. He so silly and kind. This man was looking like a full course meal I ain't going to lie. He walked up to me and opened the door for me and I said thanks. He said no problem baby girl. He hopped in the car and drove off to the racing location. I texted Rae to see what she was doing just to make sure she was ok. She said she good. She's with Brandon by the way. Tracy started playing my new song u mad. He so adorable singing to my song. We're at the racing place and we saw the gang walking up to the entrance of the building.

Rae POV: Brandon texted me asking if I wanted to ride with him so you know my answer I said yes. I'm thinking about moving in with Brandon but I want to take it slow and not rush nothing. Twenty five minutes later he showed up to the house. I locked the house up because Ariel is with Tracy. He opened the door for me and I said thanks. We rode to the place and I seen Amber, Lucas, Ariel ,and Tracy. We all walked to the place. Brandon wanted to hold my hand so we started to hold hands. Amber was like when did they start dating? I see my sis getting it with her man. We just laughed because amber is a really funny person. We saw Tracy walking behind Ariel and was about to trip on a rock due to the fact that he was looking at her butt. Tracy I was wishing for you to trip so I can post this on Instagram but you lucky. Shut up ugly rug rat he said. I know this broom stick not trying to roast. Everybody was laughing. The works was laughing real hard like I don't find nothing funny head ass.

Ariel POV: We all bought are tickets and we were in 2 groups. The boys against girls. So the names where already put together so we looked at the paper to see who we go against.

Tracy vs Rae
Amber vs Brandon
Ariel vs Lucas

We about to win this PERIODT the girls yelled. The boys we're looking salty and the racing ain't even start yet. First up was Tracy and Rae and I know sis about to get first place. 1...2...3... GO look at Rae go ok ok ok sis about to get this. Tracy look like he was on max speed like boy you still ain't caught up with her. Next, Amber and Brandon I hope we get another win. Brandon ended taking first place but that's cool. It's my turn I know I will win this. Lucas looking at me non stop and I know he about to lose that's why he looking. I hope so. I went in the car and made sure to make my girls happy and I won. Lucas was low key mad but we all had fun. We ate some food and made are way out to the door. Tracy and I we're holding hands. Ooooooo look at them they all said. When we went in the car we headed to my house. We're in the drive way talking and we started to look at each other and smile. I felt my head move closer to his . Are heads are moving close to each other and suddenly we kissed. His lips are so soft.

Tracy POV: I'm in the car and I finally made it to Ariel place so I'm in the drive way. We talked for a good ten minutes and we started looking into each other eyes and moved closer together. Next, thing you know it we are kissing. She has the perfect lips and the kiss lasted for five minutes. Until she pulled back and looked down. I'm sorry she said. No there's no need to say sorry I said. I liked that. I  want to be able so to do that anytime baby girl. She smiled at me.It's time for me to get in the house she said.I gave her another kiss and said good night baby. Bye she said.

what do you think will happen next?
Thanks for reading 📖💕💕💕