Part 6

(1 mouths later)

Rae POV: Mike tried getting back will me but it didn't work out because I don't want him. Brandon and I left off on not so good terms but we fixed it with so talking. We cool but things are not how it is usually is when I'm with him. We had a conversation on what happened and went wrong. He apologized on what he did and assumed that was going on between my ex. I wished that I told him about my ex texting me before this whole thing started. kate is a girl that I really don't mess with due to the fact that she seems jealous of me. She thinks she going to get with Tracy. I over heard her talking about it in the hall way and I laughed. She messed up my relationship with my man so her face going to get fucked up today. I want my ones with her. I been playing nice for too long. It seems like she needs a beaten for her lesson after school. She think she can fight but sis sit down. She always loud and fight with 6 people against one like you can't fight your own battles for at least one fight. I'm getting my man back and that's facts. He passed on girls that tried to talking to him and he started to defend me when people said slick things about me. We still talk so theirs still chances of us getting back together from that long ass break.

Brandon POV: It's been a month and I haven't been in a relationship. Rae took a break from sometime. I felt bad about what happened so I decided to apologize to my baby girl. She still mine either the haters like it or not. I'm very stupid for believing  Kate. All the things she said were lies just to make me mad. I plan on getting my girl back. Anyone speak bad on her name I defend her because that's my queen.

Ariel POV: I'm in my last class of the day. That's math class by the way. I'm ready to drag that stupid hoe Kate. She like speaking bad on people name and fucking up peoples relationships. She messing with the wrong one PERIOD! Rae is outside my class waiting on me so we can get this girl. I know she like to fight with six people beside her so if someone else jump in I'm going in beast mode with in a heart beat. Tracy and Brandon know we don't like that girl so they following are every move so they can avoid any fights that can escalate.

Kate POV: I see these two ugly pot rats walking and I'm about to jump them. You got me messed up if you think I'm fighting Rae on my own. She know how to fight that's why I need some help. I tried sneaking her from behind but her reflexes were fast. She punched the shit out of me and made my nose bleed. She was on top of me and I got my shit rocked. My lip was big and busted. My friends left me and ran away. Brandon pulled her off of me and took her somewhere. "There's no need for me to jump in because you got yo ass beat bitch". "Also stay the fuck away from us you Scally wag bitch" she said.

Tracy POV: Kate dirty self tried to sneak Rae from behind and ended up getting beat up. I held Ariel back because by the look on her face it look like she can do some serious damage on that girl body. I pulled Ariel away and took her to my car. Rae went with Brandon house so Ariel is coming with me. I'm in the car playing my song and Ariel smile at me. I started playing the lyrics to her and I felt so good.

Sing along 😭

I'm over here you over there I ain't picking up my phone
I know you scared I'm grinding hard in the stu
I'm always there
Don't always tell you what I do I know you care
But I'm just trying get the bag I know its there
I sent you out to get a bag and do ya hair
I know you figured that it's sad and it ain't fair
But if a nigga get you mad you know I'm there
So baby you should trust me, you fucking with a star
Girl you lucky.

We arrived at the house and we was still playing the song so Ariel got out the car and started dancing and I sent behind her a held her waist and started kissing on her neck and I know she smiling. She was slow dancing one me and that turned me on. It was a fun moment for us. We was done dancing and heading inside the house. I picked Ariel up and out her on the counter and just smiled looking at her beautiful self. She was getting shy so I tickled her so she can loosen up a bit. She began laughing uncontrollably. That was very cute of her. I asked if she wanted to get some food or eat some fruits since it was hot outside and we needed something to keep us hydrated. We went to the store and got some fresh fruits and some other snacks because were going watch a movie. For dinner I have my chief that is going to cook us some delicious food. I know she likes shrimp Alfredo with nice garlic bread on the side. I was already thinking ahead so I asked to make dessert too. It's now 8:30 so we are eating. "This is really good bae" she said. I looked up at her and she smiled so I said "ya bae"  we laughed together. After eating Ariel  ate some ice cream with red velvet cake. We went up stairs to chill since we just ate. The fruits wasn't needed this time but maybe tomorrow. This girl is sound asleep while cuddling with me. I put my hands around her so I can go to sleep. I seen Ariel phone notifications going off a text. "You better come back bitch" That's "why yo mom left you out to die hoe" Them scars on yo body make you even uglier than what you are" "Pop them pills and be gone" I read the text and couldn't believe what I seen. Who is this person texting her saying these things. I don't want to think about this but I have too.

Who do you think is texting? 😳
What was Ariel doing in the past what is coming
back?🧐
Will Kate find revenge since she got beat up ?🤕

Thanks for reading 💕💕❤️❤️