Part 3

Rae POV: Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Brandon. I went in for a kiss and he kissed back and it turned into a make out section. Someone opened the door and walked up to us and it was Ariel and Tracy.Awwwww they said. We pulled back and laughed and they we're like I see y'all new couple in the building. I said y'all next so get ready. Ariel went back in the house because she got annoyed by me. Brandon took my hand and asked what should we do tomorrow. I'm planning for us to go car racing. We can invite Tracy and Ariel. Also can you invite Amber and Lucas He said. Yeah I will. I went in the house and told Ariel it's time to go because it's 2:30 and we have plans for tomorrow. We both walked out and Brandon and Tracy followed behind. Brandon gave Rae and kiss while Tracy and Ariel hugged. Ariel gave Tracy a kiss on the cheek too. This man was happy asf. Bye see y'all tomorrow.

Ariel POV: Its time for us to go and I'm walking out the door so I see Brandon and Rae with the kissing. Tracy think I'm about to kiss him he thought wrong but I will give him one on the cheek. We finally said are good byes and left. When we got home I took off my shoes and clothes and changed into my night wear. I didn't wear makeup that day so there was no need for me to wash my face. I was just being lazy. I laid in my bed and was about to close my eyes until I seen my phone go off and it was Tracy.

Text messages 😭:

That just made me so happy

That just made me so happy. Well I'm about to go to sleep.

What do you think will happen the next day?🤐
Will amber and Lucas show up?🧐
Do you think Brandon and Rae relationship will last? 🌚
Thanks for reading 📖 💕