chapter 5 where they came from

Third person POV

Alfor slowly sat down in the common area with the rest of the paladins and began to feel the exhaustion in the room. The hybrid child had woken up and refused to cooperate, and after three varaga of trying to talk to her, the best thing that they could do was wait to see if her companion would wake up any time soon. Alfor looked at his friends faces and wondered how much longer it would be before they all fell asleep on the uncomfortable couches in the common area.

"Why don't you all head to bed?" Alfor asked quietly.

"And leave you alone? Not a chance." Blaytz answered him. Trigel nodded her head but saw that they were all tired.

"We could take shifts, watching them I mean. If we all took shifts we could get some rest and have someone alert us when they awake again. Alfor you and Zarkon need to go check on Honnerva, Luranna. And your children. They must be very worried considering all the chaos that has occurred these last few days." Trigel looked at both of them seriously as she knew that if someone did not remind them they would be dragged away by their wives soon. Alfor nodded his head slowly silently agreeing with her, he stood slowly and headed towards the door.

"Let me know if either of them wake. This child problem must be solved as soon as possible." His voice held no room for disagreement, a constant watch would be put on the girls and even if it didn’t sit well with them they all knew that it had to be done. Zarkon stood as well, he merely raised a hand and waved goodbye and silently left to see his family in their quarters in the palace.

“I’ll call Coran down and have him arrange for a shift of guards to be around the rooms that the girls are in.” Blaytz voiced softly to them, standing and leaving as if to go find the man, “If were going to put up some kind of watch we, we should do it now before we all fall asleep.”

Trigel looked over at Grygan as the door slowly closed and she stood, quietly indicating towards the two rooms. Knowing that Grygan would understand the silent meaning of her gesture she began her long walk to the the girls rooms listening for Grygan’s footsteps to follow behind her. As the two of them walked Trigel began to think, and trying to make up a plan in her head on how to help these odd little girls who had just appeared. And she suddenly knew in that moment that this would be hard, harder than any other mission or bad guy that they’d ever faced before. There were no clues telling how the two children had survived the fall to Altea and hopefully the other child could explain it to them when they awoke.

Taking seats near the door of the second room they would wait till the second girl would wake.

authers note:
please help I need help on how to have Pidge react. just add a comment with your suggestions.