Chapter 5: Ecstasy

A/N: Wow, here I am, with the final chapter. It was hard for me to build the skeleton, but last night the ideas came like a flood, and I had to finish it. It was intense, very significant. I have to warn that this chapter contains very explicit lemon (smut). I'm happy with the story. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for everything and let me know what you think.

There were evenings when a dense restlessness spread over the school. There was a feeling that they were going to expose their lives within twenty-four hours. They spent the day pretending that they were not exalted to be able to continue with daily life. They expected some news? An attack? They didn't know. That happened that day. That and a tense atmosphere in the basement. Clementine was trying to keep her composure, but it was costing her an effort that went beyond what was reasonably expected of a young woman in her condition. I was grateful that AJ was not there, in case things got out of control.

—Don't make it harder than it needs to be, okay? I just want to know where Lilly took my people. —Said Clementine firmly.

—It doesn't matter. As soon as she gets there, she will turn around and come right back for me. —Replied Abel, not quite convinced of his statement. He even laughed—. You better give me the five-star treatment.

—Do you think Lilly would come back for you? Look how you are. You are useless for her now.

—I can cure myself.

It was then that Clementine understood that Abel was certain of his coming death. He only recited incredible plans, unrealizable, even ridiculous. No veteran would really believe what he said. But she wouldn't let him protect himself with that wall of false hopes he wanted to build.

—No rescue party, Abel. Just a bunch of pissed off guys who want you dead. So tell me where my friends are. I'll have mercy, —she promised, taking a seat in front of Abel.

—Lilly will never give them up. Back in the Delta we're at war with some really sick fucks who make me look like the Virgin Mary. We need people to fight it.

—I don't give a shit about your war, or your fucking Delta. —Said Clementine, rising from her chair. She was becoming more and more furious.— Stop wasting time.

Seeing that expression on the girl's face, Abel decided that it was wiser to leave Lilly aside in the conversation. They were not going to forgive him, but he was less and less willing to pay the price of fighting.

—Okay. Front pocket. The answer to all of your questions.

Not without suspicion, Clementine approached to find what she had to discover. However, despite the pain, something didn't go unnoticed in the eyes of the dying man.

—What's wrong with you, girl? You look kinda different. —Said Abel, cocking his head, uncomfortably observant.

Clementine paid no attention until he uttered the next sentence.

—You don't look like a little girl would, if you get my meaning. —That made the girl take a step back. What could that unhappy know?—. That's it, of course. Surprised? I'm old, there are things that don't espace from me. Something changes in the look.

Abel gave off an unbearable trace of pride in saying those things. A pestilence that ran deep into Clementine's mind. The prisoner was him, but suddenly it was her who felt disarmed. A sensation she hated, that went deep into her entrails. She wanted to defend herself, but she remained mute.

—So that's why you saved that idiot. The one with the coat. —Abel scoffed—. What a pity that your choice wasn't worth it. If he fucked you well, you would treat me a little better.