Grapes are a No-Go

Hours of swimming, and playing various water games left us hungrier than when we'd first arrived. So, I when I went to make the food I'd promised them for dinner, the chef, who came in as I opened the door to the refrigerator, told me to scram in a very sweet way. He informed all of us that he would make whatever we wanted and would be just a call away if we needed him outside normal meal hours.

I'd never had a chef and was unsure of what he could make so I had him make lemon chicken with rice and some seasonal veggies; one of my favorite dishes to make when I have the time. We ate dinner together at the table, enjoying small conversations and a lot more Soju, it helped grease their lips letting me have an easy conversation with each of them. I'd gotten to know them so much already but this was a bigger opportunity for me.

As the evening winded down, Mino asked me if I wanted to take a walk around the hotel just the two of us which sent the boys into a frenzy yelling over each other to ask questions making insinuations causing both of us to blush fiercely. Getting our jackets took longer than necessary with 3 loud and overly curious gentleman hounding us for every detail. Yoon knocked into me gently saying a soft, "Keep him safe." I'd found myself so flustered at his words to keep him safe that I'd grabbed a thick sweater from my bag instead of the leather jacket I'd left hanging on the back of the door of my room. I nodded my head at Yoon and the other two as we walked out of the penthouse into the elevator. As soon as we were in the elevator, Mino grabbed my hand smiling to the guys as the door closed.

"So where do you want to go on a walk too?" I turn my head to look at him, the gentle jump of the lift reminded me where we were, my eyes drinking in his appearance. His tanned skin contrasted beautifully against the shockingly white long sleeve button up that sat half tucked in, he wore it like a model. His semi-toned legs showed thanks to the pair of white shorts he wore. His lips curled into a wicked grin when he caught me staring. He walked closer to me, letting go of my hand he slid his hand down and around my waist where he rested it plainly on my ass cheek and with how short the shorts I had on were Mino's hand was close so to touching the flesh of my heating skin I nearly trembled with a needing feeling pulling inside me. The thought of him touching me sent my mind into the gutter turning my cheeks red as a beet.

"I want to go wherever your mind just went." His voice pulled me from my naughty thoughts as I felt him stroking the side of my face with his free hand. I looked deeply into his eyes. Deep, dark chocolate pools I was prepared to fall into for the rest of my life if he would let me. I internally shook my head at how quick I was falling for him. "It went nowhere you'll find out anytime soon Mister" I whisper/yell under my breath.

I ducked my head under his chin so he couldn't see how red my face got. We finished the lift down in a comfortable silence as he held me still tucked under his chin. It was the perfect moment. I closed my eyes hoping even if I ever lost my memory I'd always remember this one at least. I inhaled his scent smelling of something intoxicating. A smell I couldn't place right away but as I thought about Mino, Burbury, came to mind.

I rubbed my nose on his collarbone moving the chain. Mino. Rising Star, KPop Idol, Multi-Talented, Internationally loved, Song Mino. My mind, and my head, spun quickly before just stopping at the thought of his fans and our age difference and the fact that I look white. I am white. They would shred this relationship to pieces if they didn't like even one thing about me. My mind immediately went to my body. While I wasn't what I'd been in the past I wouldn't say I was fat either, but I could stand to eat healthier and exercise more.

I felt his arms wrap around me tightly, my smile returned when he kissed my forehead. Something no one else had ever done to me but him. And since I wore my flats to take the walk I was a bit shorter than I'd been to him all day. Or maybe he just felt bigger with how he was holding me. Whatever the reason was, I knew I enjoyed feeling small in his embrace. He made me feel safe and protected. Like nothing bad would happen if we took this step together. That even if it did we could make it work together. I sighed taking another deep inhale of him as we landed on the bottom floor.