It's Okay To Cry

I woke up warm. Warm and stiff like I was being cuddled. The sun was bright but it wasn't in my eye like every other morning in my flat. There was a heavy and increasingly hot presence holding me in place. I wiggled slightly to see if I could get free. The presence behind me groaned in my ear. My body shivered at the tenor so close to me. My bladder wasn't having this cute moment though and screamed it was way past time to wake up and if I didn't move now I was liable to pee myself. I tried getting up only to be pulled into the Muscle Mountain behind me. My brain in a fog of begging to release my bladder and lust it hadn't hit me what was going on.

"I have to pee," I say begging my captor to release me.

"Too early...sleep more" was all it said. It took me a second to register the man's voice. It took me a second to understand where I was. That's when the last 12 hours hit me like a Catholic nun with a ruler. I SLEPT WITH SONG MINO LAST NIGHT! Ugh JYP is gonna kill me, my mind played this over and over again for a full minute before I turned my head to look at his sleeping face. My eyes wide for a moment as the heated kisses we shared ran through my memory.

He had his lips slightly parted in a soft snore but his grip was brutal and tight like he was refusing to let go of me. I reached back and tried to poke his forehead but instead, I flicked his nose which made him frown but still his eyes remained closed.

"Minho I have to potty" I sing potty as I did as a child and shake slightly forgetting Mino is a man for a second time. This shake earned me a tighter grip on my hip and his morning wood pressed up against my ass warning me of my actions. Biting back a moan of displeasure at his release of me, he reluctantly lets me go and I crawl over him, much to his pleasure and my own, kissing him as I made my way over him. The rush I felt from his lips was enough to wake me up fully and him too.

I could feel him grow beneath me for the moment I sat on him. His thighs clenched as his hips reflexively ground into me, a small moan escaped me as I felt him throb. I sat up shaking my head at my actions. "I'm sorry." I placed my hand on my mouth ashamed of letting things get out of control like that.

"Mm, it was welcomed. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I shook my head my hands moved from my mouth to cover my whole face.

"Oh my- no, Mino you are not allowed to say sorry about this I'm on top of you. I just-" his hands came up to mine attempting to get me to look at him.

"Kate!" I peeked at him only to see him beginning to laugh. He became an uncontrollable ball of laughter, clutching his arms to his stomach. "I-I seriously don't see what's so funny right now!" his laughter died down to a chuckle.

"You are so fucking precious when you think you're in trouble. I hope we can be like this for a long time" He replied like it was nothing but a simple sentence, my face heated up as I nodded my head in agreement about being together, even though my face was burning at his boldness. We smiled at the same time as I curled myself on top of him for a moment for we started our day. My bladder still screaming but it was worth it, especially when it earned me laugh from Mino as I ran to the bathroom.

While I'm doing my morning routine, Mino shouts from the living room he's going to get ready in their flat. A small moment I'm thankful for. I need a moment to myself because oh my gawds I slept with Song Minho of WINNER and there wasn't even a moment of the awkward first morning together, am I falling for him? I am falling in love with him. I finished getting ready, putting on a pair of black shorts and a plain white tee. I threw my shoulder-length black hair into a ponytail. I slid my feet into my favorite pair of Chuck Taylor's, a pair of baby blue Converse One Stars.

The only awkward moment came when I walked into the Winner Dorm that I realized what we did wasn't typical of 'Korean Dating Culture' let alone a temporary manager and a charge and it showed in the faces of the other Winner members.