Eljay ❤️ Reema

I'm Eljay 22years old, waiting for someone here at the airport. She's actually one of my best friend. Ayoko sanang ako ang mag sundo sa kanya but I really don't have a choice, may trabaho kasi si Kris at Rain.

Finally She's here.

"Hooooh!" here I go.

Sinalubong ko sya ng nakangiti.

"Hi, welcome back..." I finally said it.

Ngumiti naman sya sakin bilang ganti.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you again." she said.

"So, ikaw lang ba?" she continues.

"As you can see... ako lang. Well we don't really have a choice, do we?" I answered.

Nagkibit balikat lang ito.

Tahimik lang kami sa byahe pabalik ng apartment. There are times na napapatingin ako sa gawi nya. She was just staring blankly at the window of the car or taxi rather, duuh! It's still a car.

Remembering the past:

The day that I first saw her staring blankly at the window of our classroom. That was 8years ago when were still high schoolers.
I'm still wondering why she keeps on doing that.

Back to present:

Bigla syang lumingon sakin, napaiwas naman agad ako ng tingin. Sabay lunok.

I secretly sighed.

"Ang lalim nun ahh..." natatawa nyang sabi.

"Uhhm..." tanging nasabi ko.

Damn! Come on think...

She raised her left eyebrow, waiting for me to continue.

"Gutom ka ba?" Gosh! wala na ba akong ibang masabi?!

"Hmmm. medyo, bakit lilibre mo ko?" she smirk.

Damn that smile.

"Ahh sige. san mo gusto?" I asked looking the other way.

"Hmmm. kahit saan, you will be my guide right?" she answered.

"Tss. as if naman di ka taga rito..."

"Well marami ng nag bago, lalo na sayo..." she said.

Nagulat ako sa sinabi nya kaya napatingin ako sa kanya. With a shock.

She just smile. My heart just skip a beat and starting to beat more and more faster.

Damn!

Were friends but I act cold towards her. Well I don't really wanna talk about it.

After we eat in a not so fancy restaurant, dumiretsyo na kami ng apartment. Baka nandun na rin si Kris at Rain, they were planning to surprise her pala at late na nila akong nainform.

I open the door and let her come in first.
When she entered the door, the confetti began to explode and sabay sabay silang bumati ng...

"Welcome Home Reema!!!" sabi ni Rain at Kris, and they hugged each other.

And I just smiled, because of the joy that I felt na buo uli kaming mag kakaibigan in such a long time.

"Hoooy! babae... kami lang ba?" sabad ni Kris. matapos nilang mag hiwalay mula sa pag kakayakap.

Lumapit naman sakin si Reema... at di ko inexpect ang mga susunod na nangyari.

She suddenly hugs me tight, and whisper