Chapter Six

~Austins POV~

It's been a little over a week since I've last seen Shay. We've both been so busy, with me preparing for Warped Tour in a few weeks and her working the tattoo shop, it's been hard. But tonight is the night I'll see her again, I had invited her and her friend to our show tonight.

I pulled up to the venue and jumped out of my car, walking past the screaming fans. I smiled at them and stopped a few times for autographs and pictures, but the butterflies in my stomach pushed me to keep walking.

I showed the security guard my pass and pushed through the doors and walked towards the stage, where the rest of the band were setting up.

"AUSTINNNN." I perked up and looked around the venue, looking for the girl who owned the voice. Suddenly, I felt somebody pounce on my back and kisses were planted on my neck and cheek.

"Well hi there." I turned my neck to get a glance at the girl on my back and smiled.

"Hiya." She slid off and jumped in front of me, throwing her hands around my neck.

"Ew stop it." Alan pretended to gag as he walked up to us, causing Shay and I to laugh.

"Does my ginger feel lonely?" Shay turned around to face Alan. His only response was poking his tongue out at her which caused her to giggle.

"So where's your friend?" I asked Shay, looking around.

"Ah shit. SAM!" No response.

"SAAAAAMMMMMM!" Shay screamed louder. A few seconds later, a petite brunette came skipping towards us. But she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

"Fuck, you're.." Shay cut her off by going up and dragging her friend towards me.

"Austin, this is Sam. Sam this is Austin." As I extended my hand to shake hers, Alan slid in between us.

"And I'm Alan. Wanna look around?" He shot her a warm smile and she nodded. He placed his fist on his hip, allowing her to wrap her arm around his. She giggled as they walked off.

"Well it looks like-" I cut Shay off, pressing my lips hard but sweet against hers. She slid her arms around my back and slid them up my shirt. I placed my hands on her bum and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist.

I walked to a dark, alley-like hall and pressed her up against the wall. She dragged her nails down my back, causing a moan to escape my lips. I bit her bottom lip and grinded against her. Our tongues danced, my now hard member craved to be in her. I craved to be in her.

We moved farther back the hall, our breathing becoming ragged. Once far enough back, I used my hips to keep her held up against the wall as I unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down, my boxers going with them. She pushed me far enough away so she could get down on the ground. Soon, she was on her knees and she took me in her mouth. She went deeper and deeper, faster then slower. Her tongue slipping around my tip.

"Ah fuck." I hissed as I pulled her back up to her feet and yanked her shorts down.

I hoisted her back up and my hands went back on her now exposed rear. I slowly pushed myself inside of her and her nails dragged down my back yet again. I thrusted into her, faster and harder every time.

"Oh, Austin." She moaned. I could tell she was trying not to scream, I could hear it in her voice.

"Austin." She moaned again. I continued to thrust into her, her nails repeatedly went down my back.

"Come on baby." I said through gritted teeth. She let out a sexy ass moan, well, all her moans are sexy, as she came. A few seconds later, I came and we fell to the ground.

I laid down on my back, she laid on top me, all the while I was still inside of her.

"Nothing like a little pre-concert sex." I laughed as I tried to catch my breath.

~Shays POV~

"SO THIS TIME, I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD!" I watched from the side stage as the boys performed. They were on their last song and the crowd was going wild, as was Sam next to me.

"Thank you everybody! It's always great performing at home! We love you all so much!" Austin said into the mic as the boys began tossing guitar picks and drum sticks into the crowd. The crowd cheered some more as the lights dimmed on stage and the boys all came running off. Austin swept me up into a hug and covered me in kisses.

"You're all sweaty!" I whined as he continued to squeeze me.

"Oh you love it." He said as he put me down. I handed him my water and he quickly chugged it.

"AUSTIN!" Alan yelled as he came jogging up to Sam, Austin, and me.

"You two wanna come over tonight for a party?" Alan asked us, eyeing up Sam.

"A whole bunch of bands and some friends will be there." Austin informed us as he threw an arm over my shoulders.

"Well Sam?" I asked, looking at my small friend.

"Fuck yeah!" She said after a moment.

A/N: Short chapter, I'm sorry. :p But the next chapter will hopefully make up for this short chapter.

xoxoxo