Chapter 3

So this is the third chapter. It's quite short, but oh well....

••••••••••••••••

So I promised you answers about the group. I could tell you about everyone in alphabetical order, or I could tell you about me first. No matter what you just picked we are going to talk about me first.

So you already know the basics but I can remind you. My name is Ryan, I'm 17 years old, and go to Rolling Hills High. I have light brown hair, I'm pretty tan, and I like to read a lot. That's me, and sorry that I'm kind of boring.

Next we'll talk about Kate. She has long dark hair, is also pretty tan, and really smart. Kate specializes in battle plans, and strategies. She is literally the only person that Anne will trust with anything. She is also my best friend but from our exchange you probably couldn't tell. We go to the same school and one more thing I should probably warn you about is that she has a song for everything.

We'll go swimming and she'll sing songs from The Little Mermaid. When we went bungee jumping, she sang top of the world even though she hates heights. It may seem funny until you are stuck with her for a whole day, doing nothing, while she sings every single Disney song that was possibly written. Ever. Luckily she has a good voice otherwise I don't even know what I would do...

Next on the list is Matt. He is my age as well as Kate's age. Matt specializes in weapons dealing with things like guns and swords. He has dark hair, is tall, and goes to some other high school across town. There isn't anything really strange that I know about him so we'll move right along.

The only story I have is when one day he decided to try out that thing you see in movies where the person uses a grappling hook to go straight up. You know when it somehow attaches itself to the ceiling and then they fly straight up. Yes? Well that doesn't work. We learned from his experience.

Lex is the youngest person in our group. He's Matt's little brother and is in the fifth grade. This little guy is a crazy good artist. He specializes in costumes and makeup and happens to be amazing at it. Like, he could literally turn you face into a giant, realistic looking, hamburger if you so desired for whatever reason. He makes maps when we're going somewhere new. The little guy also happens to be the cutest little kid ever even though he's only like a few years younger than us, he's like a little brother to the group even though he's only related to Matt.

Last is Anne. It's hard to describe her because she not like your average girl. Before we get into that, she has long dark hair that's always in a bun or in a ponytail. She always wears cargo pants and a tank top. I don't think I mentioned this, but she also has a dagger hanging from her waist at all times. We don't know how old she is exactly, but the last time Kate and I played the guess how old Anne is game we mostly guessed about twenty two.

Her specialty is everything, and I am 97.89% sure that she is completely perfect. The missing percent is from the one time that I saw her trip over air and land on her arm in a funny position. Granted, it would have been funnier if she hadn't landed at the bottom of the stairs... and we didn't have to go to the hospital... and she didn't have to get a cast. But that just makes her more perfect as far as I'm concerned. I hope that answered your questions because I'm leaving anyways as my mom is calling me.

••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N Sorry that this chapter is extremely short. It's more just to talk a little bit about each of the characters. So sorry 'bout that anyways.