an hopeless escape

1

Pushed to the limits. Scared and imtimitated. More and more she felt like suffocating. To call it fear was an understatement. Pure terror. Desperately she tried to find a way out. Already scared to the bone of her kidnapper's sick game, it didn't help to be ingulfed into complete darkness. Where to go? Where to hide? Ridicolous thoughts, if you even weren't able to see your hand before your very eye.
And over and over again, she had to think about the same.

How? How could she get herself in such trouble?

Breathing heavily, she stopped her helpless attempt to move. Desperately triying to calm down and focus, just for a moment. But it was useless. The shaking wouldn't stop. Like the urge to move to maybe find a way out. Even if it was just a small sign, a hint to survive this nightmare.
Slowly, she tried to feel her surroundings by touching. The coldness of the stonewalls merciless crawled into her fingers, tickling uncomfortably onto her skin. Sweat rolled down her skin, slowly causing goosebumps. Her once beautiful dress, crested with golden stiches, was sticking onto her body like a rag. She was feeling like a mess. On the inside and out.

''I am getting quite bored princess..'', a sudden deep, disturbing voice whispered close, too close.

''You monster!..Don't touch me!'', she shouted into the dark, her words echoing into the unknown. Her eyes were racing in all directions, widened to see anything. Hopefully find a way out, but there was nothing. Only pitch black. Stumbling slightly, she only was met with the only sight she wanted to avoid at all cost. Strained her terrifyed gaze met his. Two blood red eyes, which seemed to pierce her soul. Filled with pure hatred, making her body froze in the spot.

The young princess felt like a hurt prey, helplessly searching for a spark of hope. Captured by his cold and dangerous gaze, she couldn't but only wait for his next move. She knew that things were already settled. The moment he was able to get ahold of her, already settled her fate, but still. Still she couldn't and wouldn't give in. Her body was shaken of fear, still she kept her head high, facing her kidnapper with as much willpower as possible. She knew all too well how dangerous he was. After all he served and was known as the right hand of Ganondorf. Daily, she had to handle his massacres. Had to rebuilt villages at her kingdom Hyrule.

''How long are you gonna play this little game of yours, poor Zelda?'', his strong and confident voice broke through silence and let her bite her lips in frustration. His game. It was his sick little game. Amused watching her wandering around at this unknown place.

''I won't give up... Dark Link! Ganondorf will never succeed!'', she hissed back, her starting weakness clearly noticable. For a moment his deep red eyes disappeared and she was left by herself in the darkness again. Balling her fists to control her emotions, she started to move again. Step by step to get away from him.

''Attention princess! You will hurt yourself.'', his deep voice suddenly whispered. This time so close to feel his breath tickling her cheek. Terrifyed she let out a short scream, while holding onto her dress for support. And the next moment her breath hitched, after his blood red eyes shot open just a few centimeters away her face. Hatred. There was nothing more to find than pure evil.

''No i have to do something.. Link will come..he will come...i have to save time..'', her mind was racing. Like her body moved on its own, she just pushed forward with all her strenght possible. Automatically, just to get out of his reach. With success. Surprised by her sudden move, Dark Link stumbled slightly, creating some space between them.  And with the slight breeze she felt of his move, her legs started to run.

''You will regret that...i swear...Ganondorf ordered that i have to capture you and deliver you to his castle, but he said nothing about your condition.'', Dark Link laughed amused, enjoying her desperate whimpers to the fullest.