unhappily in love

6

Lost in life. Searching for an answer. Unreachable, but out of nowhere, she found it. A helping hand, at first cold and threatening, but now soft and lovingly showing her the right path.

After such a long time it became reality. This one sentence changed her life in an instant. For a moment everything rotated before her eyes. (Y/N) had to take a deep breath to control her mind. Her body was trembling and tears rolled down her cheeks. Tears of surprise...joy...amazement.

''Calm down...everything is going to be okay..'', Dark spoke nervously, rubbing her back to comfort her. To be honest, he was a bit clumsy to find the right words. And her reaction didn't help his uneasiness at all. (Y/N) first just watched him and the next moment couldn't hold back anymore. Full of hysteria, she let herself fall into his arms, grabbing his shirt for support. Sobbing bitterly she hid her face in the soft fabric, while blubbering incomprehend words. Dark was overwhelmed by this sudden contact. His body felt like frozen and he himself needed some time to react to her outburst. Tenderly he brushed through her hair with his fingers and let her hold him. His scent was calming and she enjoyed his touch onto her skin. Her racing heart started to beat normally again and slowly she was able to calm down completely. (Y/N)'s strong grip loosened and her hand just rested on his masculine chest, which could be easily felt through his white shirt. And it hit her in an instant. Realizing the sudden closeness and how her body was reacting to it.

''I just jumped into his arms!! How embarrassing.'', she thought shocked. Her cheeks burned of embarrasment. Slowly she looked up to his face, which was smiling and gazing into the distance, waiting patiently for her to calm down. Uneasy she bite her lips shyly, while thinking about his words.

''So he isn't a bad guy...apart from his outbursts of anger...he just caught me to help me...Dark...it suits him well.'', she thought, feeling comfortable in his presence. A feeling, which made her quite flustered. ''He doesn't have bad intentions.'', she thought relieved and released herself from his warming body.

''Oh I see you are back.'', he spoke amused and whipped over his shirt, which got wet from her tears. ''You have lost your memories, but your strong grip is like always'', he added and showed her a true heartwarming smile. She realized how hard it must have been for him too. All those years she was on her own. Maybe it was the same with him. And maybe he was looking for her all this time?

But would it be that simple? Was there a way to find herself again?

1000 of questions rushed through her mind and let herself feel quite dizzy. She was unsure of how she should start. ''Does he know me so well? How is he going to help me? I have tried so hard to find something out, but it was useless...how should I begin?'', (Y/N) thought nervously and watched Dark helpless. He seemed so relaxed, but for her this situation was unbearable. She watched the ground and played with the fabric of her shirt to avoid eye contact. Everything was so complicated and his handsome appearance didn't help either. Now that he was kind of helping her even more.

''Come on! Just ask what is on your mind...i won't bite...not yet..'', he stopped her inner conflict with an amused expression. Caught she thought deeply about her first question. Struggling she watched Dark, who was leaning against a statue and waited with raising eyebrows, slowly getting impatient of her helpless attempt. Oh so many things were on her mind, but also so many things,  felt quite too embarrasing to ask. So how to start?

''...''

Dark rolled his eyes and sighed deeply of this sight in front of him. ''This will lead to nothing...she has to trust me more and stop being so afraid..'', he thought deeply and decided to take the lead, like he used to and felt more comfortable with. Scratching his head uneasy, while thinking wisely about his words, he gave her shy expression a soft smile.