Who is that?

"So... Who was that?" Lotor asked.

"Nobody!" Keith yelped and threw his phone. Not wanting to anger him.

"Keith, who was that?" Lotor asked, raising his perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"It was no one, I-I was playing a game," he stuttered.

"Why were you texting, then?" Lotor questioned, standing up to walk over with a snarl.

"I was logging in!" Keith said, backing up on the bed and hitting his back on the wall.

"Keith."

"Sir?"

"Who was it, pet?"

"No one! Just a friend!"

"Why didn't you just tell me that then?" Lotor dug.

"Because I knew you would get-"

SLAP

Keiths eyes widened as Lotor slapped him, then they started to fill up with tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to, I was scared." Keith apologized, trying to curl in on himself.

"Silence, pet. You're gonna be punished for lying to me, and for not answering my question correctly." Lotor said, walking over to the 'death dresser', or at least, that's what Keith called it.

Keith tried to get up and run to his safe room, he really didn't want to do anything like this today, he was too emotionally unstable to handle something like this right now.

"Lotor, stop. I don't want this."

"Who were you texting?"

"A friend."

"Which one?"

"Shiro."

"Shiro?"

"Mhm."

"Come here, you filthy cheater." Lotor said, no longer playing a role.

"Lotor, I wasn't-"

Lotor punched Keith in the ribs, and not like he normally did, this time it was hard.

Keith cried out, clutching his hands to his ribs, looking at Lotor with teary and betrayed eyes.

"This is your fault, Keith," but Keith already knew that, he also knew what came next.

"Bend over my leg, you've been bad."

"Lotor, I can't. Red."

"No safe words today, Keith. You betrayed your daddy, you will pay the price."

"Lotor. Red. Stop it."

"Come here, whore." Lotor grabbed Keith by the hair and bent him over his leg.

"Count or I'll add more."

"Lotor! Stop! Let go!" Keith wiggled underneath Lotors hand as he held Keith down. Keith started to cry. "I don't want this! I don't! I can't! Lotor! Stop, please!"

"No."

SLAP