Chapter 10 : Wolf In Training

"Alright , Tyler let's start off with angermangment , Shawn complement Eli . " he nodded and did as he was told . " Your very beautiful Eli . " he smiled. I could feel a rush of anger passing through every inch of my body . I say my claw stick out of my hands , I stuck out my fangs and growled at Shawn. All I could make out was " Eli calm him ..." . At this point I was panting , " Tyler...Listen...to my voice ....calm down ." I softed down and my claws and fangs were gone . "Very good Tyler now to find your inner anger . Shawn , if you please. " he nodded and walked around Beth . " You know Beth , I never noticed how great you'd look in swim suit . " I could tell he was making Eli uncomfortable . " Maybe we , could . You know , hang out some time . " she just stood there . He then kissed her check , that was the last straw . I started attacking him , I was just so filled with anger that I couldn't control myself. I felt someone pushing me against a wall , all I could do was roar and scratch things. I could hear a faint sound , " Tyler. .. Calm ... down ...it's okay ." it was Beth . I took control and saw clearly , Scott was holding me at the shoulders and Beth helping Shawn with his cuts . He wasn't healing as fast as he should have . Did I really do all this ? I softened down , and Scott put me down . " You have lots of anger , you need an anchor to pull you back to reality before you be-head someone . " he walked back to Beth and Shawn . He started whispering somethings to both , I could barely make it out , " Beth he got angry because .... you need to ..." that's all I could make out . He then sent both of them back to the house leaving me and Scott . " You've been through alot today , I just want to know if you like Eli ?" I flinched and sighed . "Yes..."I muttered under my breath . " What is that ?" He asked laughing alittle bit. " Yes , I do like Elizabeth ." I uttered with confidence. He laughed then gave me a warm smile , " That's what I thought , let me tell you somethings about Elizabeth Yamilet Gonzales ..."

(A/N) : Hope you are enjoying my little story , 46 reads . WOO WOO !

Ha , that's cute huh? Well the next few chapters wil have the same Elizabeth but a year ago , were she was out of control and all that jazz. It'll be in Scott point of view mostly . Since his a great person in general .

Well bye , bye . For now ...

~Dev