Chapter 24 : It's okay...I guess

Eli's P.O.V

At the party~

Me and Matt where at the Halloween party, and of course Jessica Parker would invite Shawn .Even if me and Shawn would laugh at her 'perfect singing'{ ^/^ Oh sam hehe, dont worry it's and inside joke peoples} . "Come on Eli!" Matt squealed and grabbed my hand and dragging me in basically. "Slow down Mattosarus ." I laughed, he gave me a evil look."Oh well looks like this dinosaur has found it's dinner!"my eyes grew wide open."Matt don't you dare!"he gave me and innocent look "What ever do you mean ...dinner?"I began running through the crowd of people. Matt was following the trail of people I pushed through, and finally wrapped his arms around my waist ."Gotta ya." He then pulled me to the hallway,"Let go of me Mattosaurs!"I laughed."Nope.Now time to feast." He began to poke me constantly in the stomach and tickling my sides.About 1 minute and  a half of torture he finally stopped,"You should never run away from me ." I instantly was pulled away from Matt . "Shawn? " I muttered he looked furious ."Hey man calm down , I was just messing around ." Matt spoke surrendering . "Don't ever touch he like that again , understood?" Matt nodded and he walked away . "Shawn what the heck?" I snapped at him. He was taken back by my tone , "Sorry I just get a little carried away ." . He look like a puppy who was just kicked to the side of a corner of the street. "I'm sorry too , for leaving you alone and Matt." He just furrowed his eyebrows together. I smiled shyly and he just hugged me , "I could never get mad at you." I smiled as he said those words . "Same here , come on our candy awaits to be eaten ." I said eagerly. He laughed lightly and with that we both went back to his place, and ate half our candy stash . We passed out on his bed, I slept easily finding warmth in his arms. "It's okay I guess." I thought metally . "Heck who am I kidding its amazing!" I thought and smiled.

Hello so sorry for such a long wait. , I just haven't been at my best state of mind . But I'll have a new chapter next week! Thanks for reading
~Homewreaker