Chapter 19 : What are you doing?

Eli's P.O.V ~2 months later~

Me and Shawn desided to have a nice walk through the park . We've been dating ever since Tyler made a idiot of himself.Me and him are just friends now I mean we still talk but very little ."Isn't it beautiful ?" Shawn asks me .I sigh in relief and nod."I'm glad your mine , I love you so much . " we both sat down on a bench . "I love you to Shawn." I kinda missed his warm hugs and his sweet kisses on my cheek he made me feel like it was only me and him. We sat there watching the sunset , it was a peaceful time.

Tyler's P.O.V.

It's be a long time since I talked to Eli , she just stopped a left for a while .Now we're just friends , it kills me. I never knew what I did wrong but now she's with Shawn it breaks my heart but I have to accept it . I went off to the park with Scott , he was always there by me since he was like a big brother . I looked around the park and then something cought my eye. I saw Eli and Shawn sitting on a bench , oh god I miss her . I stood behind a tree and watched them , me being the idiot I am Scott knew I was standing and watching them.

He stepped over me and whispered "What are you doing? Oh I see." he gave me smirk. "Your spying on Eli and Shawn , eh?" I turned to him my cheeks flushed with red. "Pfft no." He just stands there with his arms crossed and giving me a 'Oh really?' look."Um can we just go back to the Den ?" I asked bitting my lip. He nods and heads over to his car , I quickly rush over and stand there waiting for him to catch up."Someone's anxious to get home , eh?" he laughs and opens his car. He and I head to the Den , the car ride was silent and quick. "Look Tyler I know you still like Eli it's pretty obvious. I can help you get over her. " I looked over at him with broken face I sighed deeply."I can't just forget her , are you insane Scott she's just to much. Her smile . That adorable laugh of her's. The way she does things drives me to insanity! " I quickly shut my mouth and I saw Scott with he's mouth wide open . Did all that just come out of my mouth? "I was just gonna say that we could play video games but alright."I sunk back into the car seat and looked over at him . He was dumbfounded and sat there pondering about something , most likely my obnoxious rambling . "Look Scott I'm sorry for snapping at you it's just I really miss her , I never knew what I did wrong." he turned over to look at me and sat up and with a jolt of energy too."But I do..." I looked at him with hope , "Y-y-ou d-o ?" he nodded . "I didn't know you didn't mean it , but I could help you get reasoning to maybe win Eli back ." I smiled and hugged him."Um you okay?"I let go , "Sorry iit's just you gave me the best news ever so yeah."he nodded and gave me a small smile.I was going to get to the bottom of this ...