Chapter 32 : With Time

Eli

"Eli that boy is bad news , trust me ." I took a quick glace at my forgotten boyfriend . He did seem very stunning , but I just didn't feel anything for him. I had just forgotten him , yet I still feel nothing for him. I was sure that he was depressed that I didn't remember him , god I have to get my sheez together. Nevertheless I still had common sense and my entire knowledge for my acdemics . Makes sense? Nah not really , but when I saw that boy Shane?Shawn? I felt guilty for just staring at him , my body felt weak when he hugged me . But why? Why can't I just be happy with my very stunning boyfriend? God I have some serious issues. Maybe it'll go away with time.

~2 months later~

"Then I was like , Mr.Robinson that's illegal!" I watched as Jason laughed while holding my hand. "Babe that story gets better each time you tell it." he is still recovering from the story I have told about a million times. "That will be forever imbedded in my brain." I laughed. He just stared at me happily , it's been about two months . I think I'm starting to remember him , his hazel eyes are mystery to me. We just walked over the parking lot , it was right after his big game for season . I felt like someone was watching us or just me . I took a quick glace behind us , I saw a shadow rush past the concrete. Of course Jason noticed I seemed a bit off , "What's wrong?" he asked.

〽Jason〽

In about two months I have already fallen for this girl . Even if she lost her memory she still has her 'can not be hidden' personality. I can see why I am getting death glares from Shawn and Tyler. They all thought I was horrible person , just a bad boy never going to change my ways. But she thinks different , she sees past my bad ora . She trusts me , with all her loving heart. Her smile makes me feel like I belong here, if you were to ask me if I believe in love months ago. I would have said , and I quote 'Fuck love , it's a lie.'. But now she changed me almost completely, and I loved her for that. My dad said I've been smiling a lot lately , who could blame me . I found her , the one I had in my dreams as a pre-teen. I am sure as hell no one was going to take my living happiness away. I looked at her so happily as she blushed noticing me staring. Her body tenced up , she  took a quick glance behind us. My eyebrow knitted together , "What's wrong?" I asked concerned about her safety. "I just feel like someone is watching me."  she gripped tighter on my hand . I just held her like a fragile item , now I had her squished next to me . I saw a shadow rush past us we both stopped , I held her in my chest. I took a look around , on the football field I saw an angry wolf growling at me. It roared loudly , my eyes widen as it got closer to us . It ran towards us with quick and long steps, there is no way I'll let it touch my Eli. I carried her bridal style and ran off with her , but the creature was still chasing us . We stopped at bus stop , the thing came for me .But before it could I went wolf and attacked it. Clawing and roaring with utter anger that it would not get near my Eli. It ran off before I could get a grip on it's neck, I was huffing and puffing. I turned around at a very shocked Eli , my eyes softened at her. I tried getting closer to her but she flinched at me ,I looked down my hands that had blood and my ripped t-shirt. She saw me as a monster , no I can't have her think about me this way . I was only trying to protect her,tears were flowing in my eyes . She stood up and came close to my face staring at my yellow eyes. She brushed her fingers on my cheek , she just looked at me the same as if I was human. She then planted a kiss on my lips , I waited weeks for this. She was gentle , and once we pulled back she smiled at me. "You are not monster Jason, you're unique." she spoke out . She read my mind , she could just say the most perfect thing that made me love her even more. "Let's get you home and cleaned up , you're father wouldn't be very happy see you like this." she laughed lighting the mood. I carried her home on my back , I was back to my human form.She fell asleep on my back , I took her home and tucked her in bed and planted a kiss on her forehead.She smiled as I left her forehead , could she get any cuter? I smiled to myself and cleaned up , then joined my wonderful not fake girlfriend anymore. I was clearly in love with her , man I am softie now.