Home Alone~

(This was requested by gayshipsarelife200, who scared me by requesting something five minutes after I posted the info chapter. Also, this oneshot does contain a lemon, so um, beware if you are too innocent for this.)

Flug's POV

   I sat in my lab finishing up a project. The weekend officially starts tomorrow, and it's going to be just me and BlackHat! Demencia and 5.0.5 are going on some sort of trip, BlackHat had suggested it tell so we can have some alone time. BlackHat told me that he had the entire weekend planed out. I couldn't help to be giddy about it.

    Suddenally the doors to the lab brust open... 

    "Hey, Fluggy! Me and Fives are gonna be leaving now!" she shouts from the door way. 

    I stand up and walk over to them. 

    "You two have fun," I smiled. I gave them both a hug before walking them to the front door. I waved them good bye as they hopped into a taxi and drove off. 

    Before I could turn around I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and some weight get put on my shoulder.

    I smiled, "Hey there BlackHat,"

    He moved his head closer to my ear and whispered, "Ready for the weekend?"

    I blushed a bit at the tone.

    "Depends, what are we doing?" I asked as I closed the front door.

    "It's a surprise," he said giving me a peek on my cheek, well where my cheek would be if I wasn't wearing a bag.

    "Get a movie started in the living room, I'm gonna get some snacks," he told me before walking off. 

    I went over to look at the movies when I hear this from the hallway.

     "Oh! And take off that godforsaken bag!"

    I laugh a bit and take it off along with my googles. I then start looking at the movies. Nothing too interesting here...

    "Is there anything you want to watch?!" I yelled as I continued to look at movies.

    "Nothing in particular!" he shouts back, "Why?!"

     I decided to walk down to the kitchen toanswer him.

    "We have nothing interesting and there is nothing interesting on Tv," I told him. He turns to look at me. He had a bag of popcorn in his hands and was right about to put it into the microwave.

    "How about something spooky?" he suggests.

    "Y-you know how I am when it comes to scary movies..."

    "Aw, come on, I'll protect you," he said while snaking his arms around me.

    "I-I'm not sure..." I admited with a blush on my face. 

    "Flug you date a demon, do you think that whatever is in a movie is going to be worse than me?" BlackHat asks in a more serious tone.

    "Heh, I guess you're right..." I admitted with a slight smile on my face, "Just make sure it's not too bad..."

    "I promise," he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Now go get some blankets and pillows and put them on the couch, I'll be out there in a few minutes."

    "Ok."

    I did as I was told. I went to mine and BlackHat's room and grabbed the comfiest blanket off of his bed along with all of our pillows and brought them down to the living room. I had also decided to change into a pair of PJs with little airplanes all over them.