Dear Diary

Entry one:
5/8/xx

Um, I've never actually written down my thoughts like this before... Never thought it was like me to do such a thing. But I've been kind of stressed lately... I've never been great at expressing my feelings, but maybe it'll be a bit easier to write them down? Hopefully. I read somewhere that telling someone about your feelings, or at least writing them down helps relieve stress. I don't know how true that is... Well um, I think that's good enough for a first entry...

Entry two:
6/12/xx

To be honest I forget that this thing existed... I haven't been in my room in a while... I probably should come here more often... I get distracted by work way too often... That's probably not healthy, even for someone like me... You know, this actually feels a bit silly, acting like this is a person...

Entry three:
6/26/xx

I've actually went back to my room with the intent on grabbing this thing... I actually looked up how these things are supposed to work. Apparently, I'm supposed to be saying what's going on in my life and such. So um, I guess I'll do that??

Anyways, well, as I had said in the first entry, I've been stressed. And it's not because of my job, I love my job. It's because of a coworker... Well, he's not exactly a coworker... Anyways, he is well... I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him... Every time I think about him, which has been becoming more of a normal thing for me to do, I get hot in the face. I barely even know what that means!! And at first, it was because of a dream I had. But now my active brain is coming up with these things, and I don't exactly know what I should do about that... I'll talk more about this next time, I have work I should be doing.

Entry four:
7/2/xx

Goddamnit, these thoughts about him are starting to interrupt my work... I'm starting to grow nervous that he's going to notice. What if he does?? And what if he rejects me?? What if, what if, what if. I keep worrying about the what if's. Why am I acting like this? This isn't like me. This isn't normal. He probably will think I'm weird... GOD DAMNIT!!! I got to stop acting like this! I think I need to go to bed, ugh.

Entry five:
7/5/xx

Oh god, oh god, oh god... Today during one of the of showcases of the newest invention, our hands accidentally brushed against each other while we were reaching for the invention. I was so flustered that I just froze on the spot. He... was obviously concerned... I was so anxious for the rest of the showcase... He obviously noticed, he's going to think something is wrong with me...

Entry Six:
7/7/xx

Today the others were out of the mansion and it was just us...

We were in the kitchen eating together... I felt so awkward... And he must have been feeling it too because he had asked me if there was anything wrong. It surprised me, to say the least. It made more flustered... He actually noticed I was acting differently, it was kind of flattering...

I lied to him... I told him nothing was wrong that everything was okay, and why would he think something was wrong.

He called me out on my bluff... He can tell by my behavior that there was something wrong with me.

I lied again. I feel so bad for lying to him...

I had told him that I was sick.

He was a bit surprised, I never get sick. But he said he understood, though it didn't seem like he fully believed me...

Entry Seven:
7/13/xx

Sorry, it's been a while... I've been trying to distance myself from him hoping that it would help...