A thousand years - Ray Pt 2

Ray X Reader
Angst
A song chapter~
!Spoilers!
_____________________________

Every breath
Every hour has
come to this
One step closer

Ray's still thinking on how to not get you shipped out, but at the same time not making sacrifices.

Ray looked at you playing with the younger ones, he smiled.

Ray has been thinking for hours yet no perfect plan came to his mind.

What worried him even more was that he doesn't know when Y/N would be shipped out and why Y/N is getting shipped out.

All of this is stressing Ray out that he can't pay attention to his book at all.

I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darling don't be
afraid I have loved
you

Even after all the stress Ray went through he is still waiting for Y/N patiently, just a glance at Y/N made Ray's heart calm yet also panic.

He doesn't know what this girl was doing to him, his heart still flutters everytime he looked at Y/N.

Everytime Y/N felt unloved Ray would comfort her by whispering sweet nothings to the girl.

How Ray wish that he could be with Y/N without worry and be free.

I have loved you for
a thousand years
I'll love you for a
thousand more

Ray's heart dropped as he saw you packing your stuff, "Wh-what are you doing Y/N?" Y/N looked at Ray happily.

"I'm going to be in a family Ray!" Y/N looked so happy, Ray's heart ached he wanted to tell her but he can't and if he did then it would become more complicated.

Y/N noticed Ray's tears running down his face "Dont worry Ray I'll write you letters and maybe I could visit you if they let me!" Y/N tried to cheer Ray up.

Ray looked at her his heart ached even more "Please don't leave me" Ray whispered underneath his breath.

Y/N looked at Ray then hug him "It's all going to be alright" Y/N whispered to Ray, 'No this isn't going to be alright you're going to get eaten' Ray wanted to say that so badly but he knew he can't that would just scare the girl.

Y/N whispered to Ray's ears " I love you" and as more tears fell from his eyes he replied "I love you too, Y/N" Ray wanted to hug Y/N forever but he knew he cant it's and all going to end.

And all along I
believed I would find you
Time has brought
your heart to me

"Ok kids it's time to say goodbye to Y/N" Isabella announced as she took Y/N's suitcase, Y/N was already in the uniform.

Everyone came down and started crying and congratulating Y/N on getting adopted.

"Remember us when you're with you new family ok?"

"Send us letters! don't you dare forget about us!"

"Y/N your so lucky~"

Ray just looked at Y/N one last time before she'll get shipped out.

"Ok Y/N it's time to go" Isabella said. Y/N nodded at her before looking at Ray then smiling she waved at Ray saying 'goodbye'.