3

🌻 Summer thing 🌻
[ Chapter three ]
Annie's POV

The sun was settling down for a good night sleep while the moon had just woken up. "Annie it's your turn today hurry up a bit it's getting darker." I was on duty of cutting wood and bringing it back for the fire tonight. My dad invited the whole Angel family, so that means Asher will be there to.

I arrived and putt on some gloves and glasses for safety. I swung my ax back, when someone grabbed it from behind. It was ripped from my hands and all there followed was silence. I turned around so see Asher standing behind me with my ax in his hands.

"Give it back, I could've hit you." I reached forward to grab it back when Asher stepped back, making me stumble forwards.

"I don't want you messing up that pretty little face." Was all he said before picking me up and setting me down on a already cut down tree. All I did was blushing and giggling. "Sit, stay." I listened to his commands still blushing as ever. He walked back and finished chopping some wood.

"All done" He turned around, he was all sweaty and his hair was all messed up and dirty. I jumped off the tree trunk walking over him. I run my hand through his hair making it look at least a little more manageable. His cheeks turned a peachy color.

I mumbled a quick "thank you" before collecting the wood and headed back to our tent.

"See you tonight Julianna." I could feel him smirking. I didn't reply and just kept walking.

"That was fast. Great now we can go grocery shopping, Hayley and Caleb are coming with us. We'll be back in an hour. Can you make the fire nice and hot?" Soon they left to a small shop about 15 minutes from here.

I stacked the wood up in a perfectly balanced triangle, filling up the empty space in between with little sticks. We luckily brought some matches so it didn't take long before the wood caught on fire.

I sat in my comfy clothes in front of the fire, enjoying the heat that came from it. I put on some music as I hummed and danced along the beat, still sitting in the cold grass with a blanket wrapped around me. "Having fun without me?" My body froze as a soft voice spoke behind me.

I turned around, my cheeks turning bright red as I saw Asher standing behind me. To prevent this from getting even more awkward I changed the subject; "where is the rest?" My head turned back to face the fire again. His figure lowers slowly next to mine. It was now completely dark, the first night breeze touched my skin making me have goosebumps and shivering. He noticed right away.

"Here" he pulled off his hoodie, his T-shirt went up a bit revealing his abs. He giggled as he saw me staring, I blushed again. He took the blanket off me pulling his hoodie over my head and wrapping me back in my blanket. All he had was a T-shirt so I didn't hesitate before wrapping him in the blanket too. "You're something special, Julianna"

I looked at him confused "what did you just say?" I giggled. "Nothing" he quickly replied embarrassed. His cheeks turned a light pink color. I giggled at his embarrassment. His hand went up my back all the way to my head. He gently laid my head on his shoulder, his hand was all shakily. He slid it back down resting his hand on my hip. He was shaking a lot more now, was he nervous? I tried calming him down by putting my hand on his. It worked, his body stopped shaking and gaining confidence.

Maybe a little too much confidence as he kissed my head right when my mom, dad, Hayley and Caleb came right around the corner. "Julianna!" My dad was getting angry at me. He never liked it when I hung out with boys. He is so protective of me. He pulled me up by my arm scoffing at Asher's hoodie on my body. "I hope it stays with this" he said before pushing me in my tent, zipping up the zipper.

"It's all my fault mister Leblanc" Hearing Asher's voice made me suddenly warm. It might also be his hoodie. "I'm not having this, you two will not be talking to each other anymore. Julianna you're way to young you understand me?!" I could see my dads shadow from the moonlight on my tent. Behind him was a way smaller shadow, Asher. "Yes daddy" My dad walked away followed by an argument between him and my mom. This is going to be a long night, at least I have Asher's hoodie.

———————————————————————

Damn this was long but with some good ashannie stuff. Lemme know what you think. Vote and comment for more 💛
{830 words}