16

🌻 Summer thing 🌻
[ Chapter sixteen ]
Annie's POV

I was awoken by hundreds of kisses all over my face. I pushed myself up finding support on Ashers chest. I rubbed my eyes before opening them. "Morning" He said with a smile from ear to ear. I chuckled and let myself fall down again. "Come on I want to show you something" he pushed me off of him and held out his hand for me to grab.

With a confused look I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up. "Where are we goin-." I was cut off by a yawn. He chuckled and shook his head not answering my questions. He started walking away pulling me with him. I kept spilling out my questions but he wouldn't answer any of them. When we were outside he let out a sigh before asking, "do you trust me?" I felt his hand started to shake a little bit.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, but wh-." He cut me off by pushing his index finger on my lips en hushing me. He pulled out a black piece of fabric from behind his back and walked behind me. I wanted to turn to face him but he grabbed my waist and turned me back around. He tied the fabric behind my head and stood back in front of me.

Without a word he started leading me towards god knows where. I fell a couple of times but he caught me. He wouldn't say a word the whole way there, i felt like I was just talking to a wall.

He suddenly stopped his tracks but I kept walking and walked right into him making me fall to the ground. "A warning would be nice next time, although I  hope there won't  be a next time."

"You might change your mind" I felt hands go up my back to the blindfold and slowly pulled it off. It took me a while to adjust to the light but when I did I was amazed. We were stood on a big rock with a waterfall underneath us. Right behind us was a bench and he guided me to sit on it.

He was even sweatier and shakier then before, I grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. He pulled it away and drastically looked in his pocket all his actions were followed by my confused face. When it looked like he finally found what he was looking for his hands disappeared behind his back. He cleared his throat before speaking,

"You, you did this to me. You made me go crazy 'bout something I couldn't have. I fought for it and now I got it. We've made the most beautiful memories together like, secretly sitting together by the fire when your family was gone or sneaking out and feeding each other strawberries on a blanket, and you got cold so I gave you my hoodie. Which you told me not to cause I would get sick. And your right I did get sick but you know what. I don't care that I got sick cause I prevented from getting you sick, and that's all that matters. Julianna Grace Leblanc, I want to do this the rest of my life with you. I will always want to take care of you even if it get me sick. What I'm say is, I want to make you mine for ever and always. And no I'm not proposing to you now because we're way to young. But I know one day I will go down on one knee in front of you and ask you to marry me. But for now I want you to be mine and I want to be yours, and only yours. By this I wanted to give you this promise ring to show you my love for you and make you mine. Julianna Grace Leblanc will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?"

————————————————————
Thoughts

Follow me on Instagram @bloomingjuliannie and like my recent. Comment '🌻' on my recent if I sent you through here.

What do you think she will say?

{690 words}