15

🌻 Summer thing 🌻
[ Chapter fifteen ]
Asher's POV

The past couple of days were the same, the dads leaving and Annie's mom taking care of the little kids while Annie took care of me. Although I enjoyed it it was getting kinda boring. Yesterday I got better but didn't tell anyone so Annie would still take care of me.

If I was feeling better again I would have to help my dad with work and let's be honest, I would rather be taken care of by Annie. Today I planned on sneaking out with her to take her to a special place and if I have the guts, I would ask her to be my girlfriend. But first I need to get permission from her parents.

I stood in front of her door as I was about to nock the door opens. It was Caleb. "Hey dude what's up? Wait, aren't you supposed to be sick at home?" I shook my head.

"Can you get mr. Leblanc for me?" He looked confused but walked away. It took quiet a while so I sat on their porch.

"Asher what are you doing here?" He sat down next to me.

"Hi, uhm I wanted to ask you something." Suddenly I started to het sweaty and really hot. He nodded as for me to go on. "I was thinking and I realized something. I really want to ask Annie to be my girlfriend" I looked down as my head turned bright red.

He padded my shoulder. "You know Asher, I think that would be an awesome idea. You have my blessing, make her yours and treat her like she deserves. If you don't, things might happen that isn't fun for neither of us. Take her somewhere special and dress up nice. Make it a moment to remember." Was all he said before smiling at me and walking away towards his car and rode away with maximum speed.

I smiled and jumped up and down like an idiot. "You good" I stopped at the sounds of an soft voice and a giggle. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" My back was towards her so I changed my facial expression to sad and turned to face her.

"Well my dad left about 5 minutes ago and it felt like ages and you didn't show up so I thought something happened to you so I came to check on you." I said embarrassed. She just laughed and kissed me.

"I'm right here" she said in a low voice in between kisses. I shivered as I felt butterflies all in my body. She pulled away and grabbed my hand as we walked to my cabin together.

-

We've been sitting snuggled up on the couch the whole day. I got more nervous by the second. What if she says no?

We were in the middle of watching 'Bambi' when Annie fell asleep on my chest. "Gosh Julie you have no clue how much you're driving me insane." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Soon you'll be mine, hopefully."

————————————————————
Thoughts