9

🌻 Summer thing 🌻
[ Chapter nine ]
Annie's POV

"Ready?" My dad was still mad about Asher's doing. I nodded my head as I stepped in the car. Asher and his dad spent the night but they slept in the main tent. In the middle of the night Asher came in my tent and gave me a kiss goodnight. He didn't knew I was awake that whole time.

I sat in the very back with Asher in front of me in the middle. Hayley was next to me and Caleb next to Hayley. My mom and Asher's dad were next to my dad in front.

I sat in all the way back in my seat listening to music. I looked out of the window, seeing trees passing by. I case you didn't remember, we are on our way to the cabins. I found out that there was barely any space between mine and Asher's cabin but we'll see.

We were almost there when I hand popped out in front of me. Asher had his hand laying next to my window behind his seat. Our parents couldn't see it but Caleb and Hayley did. Hayley chuckled and Caleb laughed and hit Asher on his shoulder.

He waved with his hand wanting me to hold it. I intertwined our fingers and laid back down. I look in the mirror in front and saw Asher smile showing his dimples. I looked back to the window and continued listening to my music.

-

I woke up with a head of hair next to head, tickling my ear. I rubbed my ear as I pulled my head up from a shoulder. I opened my eyes hoping to see those familiar green eyes. But that wasn't what I saw.

"Great you're awake, now you can walk on your own." Caleb sat me down. I felt dizzy and rubbed my eyes. I opened them to reveal my home for the next who knows how long.

As I stood looking at the two cabins I took a smell of the summer sun. Gosh I love that smell. The cabin was big with one floor. I run inside pacing around trying to find the best room. "Shut gun" hayley yelled as she stood in the second to biggest room which was still pretty big. Before I could even reach an room I heard another shut gun being called by Caleb. He had the biggest room, great.

I slowly walk towards my not chosen bedroom, dragging my suitcases behind me. When I arrived I saw that I had the smallest but the prettiest room ever. There was a bed made out of wood stood in the middle against the back of a wall. That wall was also made out of wood. The rest was painted a light grayish color. I had one big window in which you could sit. If you looked out the window you looked straight into Asher's cabin, great. "This is beautiful" I whispered.

"Just like you" I felt two familiar arms grab my waist as a head lowered itself on my shoulder. I chuckled softly. "Cheesy boy" I laid my head against his as he rocked my waist with his, humming softly in my ear. I slowly closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

We stayed like that for a few minutes when my dads footsteps came towards us. Is that weird, I can identify my whole family by their footsteps. No just me?

I pushed Asher away and into my closet and stood in the middle of the room with my hands behind my back. Just seconds later he appeared in my doorway. "Everything Alright Julianna?" I nodded my head swallowing. He raised an eyebrow looking around my room, then leaving.

I let out an breath of relief as I made sure my dad was gone and locking the door. I opened the closet to see Asher smirking. Butterflies. His hands were behind his back just resting there as he came towards me. I slowly backed up until I hit the wall. He puts one hand next to my head, the other on my waist keeping me there. I looked at his hand on my waist then up to him to meet his eyes. He laid his head on mine touching our foreheads.

His breath quickens as he closed his eyes. I looked confused at him as he tries to breath normal again. "Ash.. are you okay?" He nodded his head.

"Gosh What did you do to me Julie?" He whispered in my ear. I laughed as I realized it wasn't something serious.

"I don't know you tell me" I giggled making his eyes squeezed together now.

"I don't think I can tell you this"

"Then show me" I stroke my hands over his chest following the lines of his abs. A smirk formed on his lips. His eyes slowly opened again. It was getting darker and the sun shone through my window as it was golden hour. His eyes were greener then before and shinier then ever.

He nodded slowly. His eyes closed again and he leaned in as I did the same. He suddenly slammed his lips on mine. I hit my head on the wall as I did laughing at the pain. "Are you okay?" I nodded and we both bursts out laughing.

He stopped laughing and I followed his actions. He looked in my eyes seriously. "Damn Julie, you make me crazy."

"I'm honored" I did a quick bow before cupping his cheeks and kissing him again. Let's just say, things got a little out of hand. The kiss turned out in a make out session. Nothing major tho. His shirt may or may not lays somewhere in my room, oops. We were crashed into my bed. I laid on this chest and he stroke my hair.

He left about 15 minutes ago and we found out that his window is like 1 meter apart from mine so this shall be interesting. I told him he could only come through my window when I told him he could.

But mister I-don't-care-what-you-say-cause-I-won't-listen, came back in my window to give me one last kiss. And if that wasn't already enough, that same moment my dad walked in. So I'm grounded and we've been arguing the rest of the night.

———————————————————————

Thoughts?

This was a longs ass chapter holy crap.
Did you enjoy it tho?
Lemme know.
If you have any ideas or something you want in this book leave it down in the comments.

{1096 words!}