Cock Ring/ School Bathroom Sex

Todoroki's POV
I woke by the side of lover in his dorm room, it was amazing how beautiful he look while sleeping. I couldn't resist the urge and kissed him on the forehead. But somehow it wasn't enough, I climb up on him and started kissing him all over his face.

The feel of his soft skin on my lips was so addicting. It made me wanna bite him. I caressed his neck then started to kiss him on the same spot.

"Fucker, what are you doing so early in the morning?" Bakugo growled.

"Ah. Morning Baby" is all I said before continuing with what I was doing. I licked the bite mark which I had previously left on his shoulder making him shudder. Bakugo pushed me away and said "we have school today Bastard, I have to get ready" and walked out of the bed leaving me all alone.

Bakugo went ahead for a shower and I went to brush my teeth. Bakugo was taking a shower right besides me as I looked at him while brushing my teeth.

He looked damn sexy with his hair down. He pushed his hair backward with his fingers, ah.. (sigh) he is such an eye candy. I starred down at his toned body and pinky nipples, wahh...... It should be crime to have such a delicious body. Todoroki was brought back toh his senses when he heard something fall.

It was his own tooth brush which had slipped through his fingers.

"Bastard keep your creepy perverted eyes off me""

"You are my boyfriend, I have earned a right to look at you with creepy perverted eyes" I said with a smirk as I washed my face.

I then walked in the shower and hugged my Katsuki from behind "Baby, I'm hard"

Katsuki had a very unusual smirk he turned around and put his arms around my neck. He rubbed the back of my neck and went for a deep kiss inside my mouth.

Later I obviously started take control but before I could totally turn Bakugo on he pushed me away.

He bend down to his knees and starred at my cock.

"Something is broken in here, maybe we should try and fix it" Bakugo said and started to lick it.

"Nnh" I shivered as Bakugo's tongue slid from root of my dick to the tip. He plays with my balls as I can't help but let few moans escape my mouth.

Finally, cumming all over his cute little face. "Bakugo" I mumble unconsciously in a sweet voice.

"Now comes the fixing part" Bakugo smirk widened.

I look him in the eye with a shocked expression and ask "that wasn't the fixing part~?" My face was still red as an after effect of the blowjob.

Bakugo removes something from the shirt he was previously wearing and brings it over.

"This should help you fix your broken thing below your belt" I was still shocked from what happened but before I could grasp the situation Bakugo had successful fit the cock ring on my member.

My faced turned blue "B- Ba- Bakugo" I called out in a terrified voice.

"Breakfast starts 15min from now, get ready soon. Oh and by the way if you remove that cock ring from your dick, I'll chop it off"  my knees gave in and I fell on the floor wondering what I did wrong in my life to deserve this.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys pls like and comment second part of this story will soon be released.