Bondage

(4:00pm)
Todoroki's POV...
I standing in front of station waiting for my boyfriend to arrive. Looks like I have arrived 15mins early ... Today sure is a busy day, well that's to be expected since it's Valentines Day... Maybe I'll look around for something to give Bakugo a present.. afterall it's our first date.

As I was walking, I came across a pastry shop my eyes trailed on it as I walked besides, suddenly I saw someone familiar through the glass.

It was Bakugo and Ochako. Ochako was feeding Bakugo pastry as Bakugo smiled... They had lots of bags with them kept beneath the table like they had just returned from shopping... I was mad, anger made me clench my fist, I just can't seem to be able to look at them because the look just like ...... A real couple..

As this thought ran into my mind I became petrified, thinking of Bakugo may one day leave me was making my eyes watery ... I took a deep breath and returned to our meeting spot. I thought of forgetting last 20mins of my day. I knew I was just running away from the truth but... I didn't know what to do other than that.

I kept looking down as I stood there giving courage to my heart. Suddenly a face came right in front of my eyes.
"OII BASTARD DON'T GO SPACING OUT IN MIDDLE OF DAY!" it was Bakugo.

"Ah.. it's nothing there's just something going through my head that's all"

"I DIDNT ASK BASTARD!"

"ah! Right sorry..."

"Ah by the way why were you late?" I continued.

"Uh... I.... was helping Kirishima with his studies" he replied.

Liar... Why would you, if would have just told a truth and told me that there's nothing between you and Ochako I wouldn't have doubted you for a second... But this...

I controlled my emotions and carried on. For the whole movie we had preplanned to watch I didn't talk. I expected our date to be awkward but in a different kinda way than this.

"Let's go eat something" I suggested. Looking away from his eyes.

"I don't feel like eating much but I guess I'll tag along with ya" Bakugo replied.

Yea you already had eaten with Ochako I thought. Bakugo ordered ordered something me and just a coffee for himself. For my last test I offered a bite to Bakugo and tried to feed him.

If he rejects me now.. that would be it... I thought. Bakugo slapped a hand lightly making my fork drop. I banged the table with both my hand and started leaving...

"OII TODOROKI.. WAIT UP!" I heard him call out to me but ignored and walked out of the café. After a while could feel him chasing after me but I didn't stop.

"OII TODOROKI" he screamed and I ignored.

I kept running away as he followed me. I soon turned towards a small alley which lead me to meet a dead end. Before I knew it Bakugo banged me onto the wall and gripped me by my collar.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BASTARD!?"
He asked. I ... Can't look in his eyes, what should I do? As I was averting my eyes I noticed a light... Practically almost invisible Hickey around his collarbone but... We didn't had sex for a complete week since we had our test.

My anger raised the feeling of being betrayed had made my heart all shallow. You who said that we would take break over the week for our studies somehow already seemed suspicious. My fist was feeling the ice being covered around it as my rage made me unable to control my powers.

I captured Katsuki in a tight hug and he hugged me back too but to his surprise I had planted a chop on his neck making him fall unconscious in my arms....
------
Bakugo's POV
It's.. cold .. my whole body shivered as I felt no clothes on my body, I slowly opened my eyes to but I was unable to see anything, I tried moving my limbs but they were tied with a rope.... I struggled to free myself but in vain.