Cross Dressing

During lunch break.....

"Go Kirishima!" Kaminari yelled grabbing on the chair Kirishima was sitting on.

"Destroy him Bakugo" sero yelled from side. As the table was set in the middle of the class room and Bakugo and Kirishima were arm wrestling.

Everyone was having fun cheering and teasing the two in center. After a few seconds Bakugo looked at Kirishima with a smirk. Kirishima looked at his hands which were slightly twisted towards Bakugo.

Bakugo's smirk widened and with just one second he used all his force and

---thak----

He banged their hands in the table making Kirishima fall on ground.

"I win again..."

"Oww" Kirishima said holding his arm. "Your so manly Bakugo!" He said with excitement.

"I know" was what Bakugo replied with.

"Know the wrestling amongst the strongest" mina said with excitement.

She made Todoroki site on the opposite side of Bakugo. Bakugo kept his hand forward asking Todoroki for wrestle with what seemed to be a cutest Bakugo smile to Todoroki.

He raised the hand and kept it on the table. Bakugo tried to grab his hand but Todoroki slipped his hand out of the table and said, "what would I get if I win?"

Todoroki raised his eyebrow expecting an answer.

"YOU AINT GETTING ANYTHING!" Bakugo yelled but his shout was totally ignored by sero and he suggested "how about losers does whatever winner wants?" As soon as he said that everyone shouted in agreement (yea!!)

"I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS, YET!"

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's wrestling hand and said "agreed"

"HUH!! LISTEN TO ME, YOU FRICKING BITCHES!"

"Ohhh, Bakugo kun are you scared?" Todoroki teased pulling his hands towards his own chest. The blush flashed a little on Bakugo's cheek.

"Bring It On, Idiots" Bakugo said in unusually hesitated tone.

The table was set this lovely war was about to begin, they looked in each others eyes, one feeling a little embarrassed other giving off evil grin as he gave Bakugo sexy looks.

The push and pull begin, they didn't stop staring in each others eyes. Not even blinking just staring at each others eyes.

Slowly Bakugo felt toes crawling up his pants from under the table. Todoroki purposely caressed Bakugo's leg with his toes which were covered in socks.

"What are you doing bastard!?" Bakugo whispered slowly still staring him in the eye.

"Flirting..." Todoroki said pretending to be thinking

Katsuki also got mad, he with his open hand opened the third button of his shirt and bended a little, letting shirt fall a little. Todoroki saw sweat sliding down from Bakugo's neck to inside his shirt.

Todoroki gritted his teeth and suddenly put all the strength making Bakugo's hand land on the table.

"I win" Todoroki said.

Bakugo got up and screamed "ONE MORE TIME!!"

"Nope, for next 24hours you are my maid, that what you betted on did ya not!?"

Todoroki said handing Bakugo his books for next lecture. Everyone looked at him with shock.

"DONT MESS WITH ME, YOU BASTARD! I AINT DOING THIS SHIT!"