The punishment game....

I ran up my house bunking half of my lectures. As I arrived at my home I saw by boyfriend's naked figure laying on the bed naked and chained not to mention drops of blood on the bed sheets....

Tears filled my eyes and guilt filled my heart. I ran up to him to check his condition, unlocking his wrist I carefully picked him up making him sit leaning on a pillow.

"Katsuki" I called out as I shakes him a little...

"Katsuki"

As I was shouting his name and shaking him hard, a tear rolled down my cheeks and landed on Katsuki's face.

I checked his temperature by placing my head on to his.. it's burning hot what have I done...

I spend the night taking care of Katsuki, trying to lower his fever. And unknowingly fell asleep right besides him...
-------
Next Morning..
Writers POV..

Bakugo slowly flutters his eyes open. His body feeling much better than before, and the warm feeling in the bed made him comfortable.

A small smile creep onto his face as he looked at his boyfriend's beautiful face... But soon his mind went into a flashback mode reminding him of all the doing of the sleeping beauty besides him.

As soon as the flashback ended rage took over, his face turned red and veins popped up on his head... The calming look he had while looking at his boyfriend had disappeared and...

---thad----

He kicked his boyfriend off the bed.. Todoroki woke up holding his head

"What you do that for Katsuki!?" He asked.

Katsuki rushed over to him and grabs him by his collar and picks him up "THAT'S MY LINE YOU BASTARD, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!? EXPLAIN IT IN 15 OR LESS WORDS" his hands threateningly close to Todoroki's face, ready to blast any moment...

Todoroki remembers everything and his face fills with sadness, "I ... I happened to see you and Uraraka in the café ... And felt...  Jealous ... As both of you looked so much like a real couple"

This just fuels up Katsuki's anger more, "YOU GOT SHIT IN YOUR EYES OR WHAT!? HUHHHHH!? ASSUMING THAT ME AND THAT ROUND FACE WERE TOGETHER YOU BAST--"

"I... I am sorry... Ill do anything so please forgive me.." Todoroki said averting his eyes...

Katsuki noticed the look on Todoroki's face and immediately had an grin face "AnYtHiNg??" Katsuki asked in an unusual tone..

"Anything.. so please forgive m-" Todoroki finally looked at Bakugo and noticed his face..

"may.. maybe not .. anything" he hesitated. He realized that Bakugo had the worst idea in his mind.
------
Later that day....

"Katsuki, look this is really embarrassing" Todoroki said.

"You made me a cat in heat, a maid, and stuffed some weird things inside my ass and now you think this is embarrassing..?" Katsuki asked as he tightened the rope.

"But... Nnh.. it's cute when it's you" Todoroki whimpered in pain..

"All done" Bakugo said as he tied the the two ends of the rope together..

Todoroki laid on bed naked with his hands tied behind his back, collar in his neck tiring him to bed.

Bakugo sat next to Todoroki and slides his hands from the neck to the chin in a really sexual way, he traces the soft lips lightly and places a kiss.

After having a long juicy kiss Bakugo gave Todoroki a push flipping him onto his back. He bends down towards Todoroki's crotch, placing small kisses on his thing "Katsuki" Todoroki moans. Bakugo pulls a crimson coloured candy from his pocket and places it in Todoroki's mouth.