Aphrodisiac

Bakugo's POV
It was suppose to be a usually day but this bastard just had to have such perverted idea... Ah .. what should I do? I wondered as I struggled to free myself from a rope which tied me onto the bed.

10mins earlier....

"Ne.. Katsuki I forgot my new shampoo in my school bag can you get it for me..?" Todoroki asked while he was inside showering.

"HA!? GET IT YOUSELF YOU FRICKING BASTARD" I replied.

"Ohhh you want to see my naked body.. then with pleasure I'll com--"

"I UNDERSTAND, I'M BRINGING IT SO SHUT UP!"

"thank you Katsuki" Todoroki said teasingly.

As searched through a bag for shampoo as found the bottle, I saw something that I always usually find in his bag ... A love letter...

I grabbed the shampoo and took it over to him...
"Who is it from.. this time?" I asked

Todoroki banged his hand on his head. "Some technical department student... Sorry.. it's not like I meant to hide ...it it's just that .... You get really sad when you see these letters"

"Hn. It's ok .. it's not like you can do anything about it..." I replied.

Todoroki hugged me and I calm downed a bit and the I realised something...

"OII BASTARD, YOU ARE GETTING MY CLOTHES ALL WET, GET OFF!!"

"it's ok I'll remove them for ya" Todoroki said as his hands slipped towards my butt

"NO NEED FOR THAT JUST LET GO!!" I pushed him a little but he didn't let lose.

"Atleast complete your bath.. we'll... aghh.. continue later.."

"You promise.." Todoroki asked as he nuzzled in my neck.

"Yea.. yea so let go.."
Todoroki finally released me and as I was about to go out I remembered something.

"Ah. That's right? What about that candy .. it was the only one in your bag... Was it from that 'letter' girl as well"

"Ohh I totally forgot about that... It's for you sweet heart... I bought it for you.." Todoroki replied with the same old grin which I am very much afraid off...

I ran off to the room and searched for the candy to throw it away or something.. I could hear foot stepsts he is coming back

Gotta do something
Gotta do something
Gotta do something

"Katsuki~" Todoroki called out in a sweet voice and entered the room.

"Hush~~" I sighed in relief, made it in time.

Todoroki came out in a towel and marched towards me. "Where did you hide the candy~ katsuki~"

I stepped back.. "I threw it away.." I said nervously...

Hmm is that so Todoroki marched towards me and I was cornered by the bed. He grabbed me by the waist and let us both fall on the bed...

He slowly stripped me naked as he kept kissing me on various body parts. Before I knew it I was already tied to the bed as Todoroki searched the room for candy.

"OII BASTARD LET ME GO, I'll KILL YA!" I shouted in anger.

Todoroki ignored me and kept looking. Ahhhh.... It pisses me off.

"Why do think I didn't throw it way, when I did throw it away?" I asked.

Todoroki climbed onto me and displayed his arrogant smirk "Because I know you love it too.. when I tease you..."