Caught Kissing

Nathan:

Sam and Sully were outside smoking and you were waiting with Nathan at the dining table. Nathan started kissing your shoulder at first then trailed his way up your neck then finally your lips. You turned towards him and kissed him passionately. He cupped your face as you held him by the back of his neck. You two were at least kissing for about 2 or 3 minutes as least until you heard Sully clear his voice. You smiled and looked back at the two boys who were grinning at you and Nathan.

Sam:

You were in the kitchen cleaning up some dishes when you felt small kisses being placed on your shoulder. You smiled, knowimg it was Sam as he kissed up to your neck. You finally turned to face him and pulled him in for a slow, passionate kiss. He gripped your waist tightly as you held onto him by his neck. Sam kept kissing you until Nathan knocked on the wall and you pulled away from Sam. Nathan just smirked at you as well as Sully. Sam got flushed and you two laughed about it later on that night.

Rafe:

    You noticed that Rafe was working a lot lately and hasn't been around but you ended up surprising him with lunch. He smiled at you and said thank you. You sat on his desk as Rafe got close you and pulled you in for a long, lasting  kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you cupped his face. One of his employees had came in but ended up walking away. Rafe didn't care if someone was watching.