First Time For Everything

Sam Drake x Reader
Warnings:Smut

You and Sam have been together for about 9 months now and it felt like everything was moving so quickly. Of course, you and Sam had talked about having sex before but never did it. It was usually long makeout sessions. Today, you were laying in bed with Sam as he held you close to his body. You looked up at him and he noticed right away. He smiled at you and cupped your face. You smiled then said," Sam,I want you to be my first". Sam was surprised by this and then said," Are you sure? I know you said you wanted to wait". You cupped his face and kissed him softly. " I want this. I want you", You said as you kept looking into Sam's eyes. "I want you too,babe. I love you so much", Sam said before pulling you in for another kiss. You wrapped your arms around him when he had you lay down on tne bed. He kissed you softly as he unbuttoned your dress which revealed your red lace bra and panties. He bite his lip and said," Is this for me?". You smiled and said,"Only for you". He chuckled before he kissed your soft lips, making his way down to your jawline. You moaned softly and ran your hand through his hair.

You tugged at his shirt which he took off almost immediately. You stared at his body til Sam lifted your chin to look up at him and he said," Do you like what you see, babygirl?". You bite your lip and nodded before kissing him again. He had you sit up and he unclipped your bra, which then fell to the floor. He cupped your boobs and sucked on your nipples lightly which made you moan. You ran your hands down his muscular torso as he sucks on your breasts. He pulls away and kisses your neck softly before making his way down your body. You felt him kiss every inch of your body, not leaving your soft skin. You couldn't control yourself anymore, you needed him and it made you wetter that he worked his magic on you. You felt him slide off your underwear as he looked over your naked body.  "Fuck", Sam whispered to himself as he began rubbing your wet clit. You couldn't hold back your moans now and you got louder. "You are already so wet", Sam said as he rubbed your clit before kneeling down and feeling his tounge on your clit.

He was incredibly well paced and he knew where you would like it the most. Your hand was tangled in his dark drown hair as he flicked his tounge. He chuckled and you watched Sam as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled off his boxers as well. You looked down at him and bite your lip while trying to have Sam lay down on the bed. You kissed down his neck and down to his torso, leaving marks on his body. He watched as you did this to him and he let out soft moans. You licked the tip of his cock, which made him shiver and moan softly. You took him into your mouth and bobbed your head softly and using your hand to jerk him off at the same time. His moans and groans made you hornier than before and it made you wetter.

You and Sam switch so that way he is back ontop of you and says," Are you sure that you want to do this?". You kissed him again and said," Yes, Sam. I want this". He nodded before taking a hold on his cock and slowly entering you. You moaned and held onto him by his shoulders. " You let me know if I'm hurting you,ok?". You nodded before moaning again and Sam slowly going in and out of you. You held onto him by his shoulder as he kept thrusting into you. His low groans and moans made it seem like you were in heaven. You were so wet that it was easy to take his 9 inch cock in you. He looked back down at you and gave you a sweet smile before leaning down and kissing you. You kissed him with the same intensity and said,"Faster". He picked up his pace and kissed your breasts while he fucked you. You gripped the sheets and moaned loud, calling his name with every thrust he made. He picked you up a bit to make it look like you two were hugging and you began going up and down on his. Sam held your body with one arm and the otger wandered throughout your body and soft skin. He tilted his head back and moaned.

" Fuck. that feels so good, babygirl. That's it", Sam said, his voice was lowered and more husky when he talked. You moaned and felt a tight clench in your stomach. "I'm gonna cum", you said as you bounced up and down on his cock. "Cum on my cock, baby. I love you",Sam said as he moaned and kept his lips near yours.
" I love you too, Sam", you said as you moaned and felt your hot liquids drizzle over his cock. He pulled out of you and came on your stomach. He moaned and then cleaned up his mess.

You and Sam layed in bed, naked and just enjoyed each other's company. Sam was back to breathing normal amd steady. He played with your hair. It wasn't just sex that you two had, you made love with the man that you love and he loves you so much. "That was amazing. I love you", you said to Sam while tracing his torso. " Yeah. That was incredible! I love you too", Sam said as he pulled you closer and kissed you. The rest of that day, you two just relaxed and enjoyed each others company.

I hope you guys like this! I tried my best here and there is more to come

I hope you guys like this! I tried my best here and there is more to come.  Stay Awake ❤❤