Victor " Sully" Sullivan Catch Up

How You Met:

You met Victor through Nate when you two were working a mission at the time. He was much older but he was very attractive for his age. You were really shy around him at first and you grew to like him over him. When Nate first introduced you to Victor, Victor said,"Hey Beautiful, you must be (Y/N). I'm Victor". He kissed your hand and you blushed.

First Thoughts:

Victor: She's very pretty. Seems lovely. Jeez it's been forever since I've done this. I hope she likes me.

You: He is handsome for his age. No one has ever looked at like he does. Get yourself together and hopefully he will like me.

He Asks You Out :

  It had been a couple of weeks since you have seen Victor. You were cutting off some roses when the door had rang. You washed your hands and opened the door, to see a handsome face at your door. "Victor, Hi! What are you doing here?", you said as you closed the door behind you and looked up at Sully. He smiled at you and said," Well i wanted to see you and I also wanted to ask you something". You nodded and kept your gaze on him. He rubbed the back of his neck and said," Shit it's been forever since I've done this.. Would you like to go on a date with me?".
You were taken by surprise but you smiled. "Yeah I would love to", you said as you stood there looking at him. He smiled again and said,"Ok I will see you on Friday then". You nodded as he kissed your hand before leaving.

First Date Outfits:

Victor:

You:

First Date:

First Date:

* He kisses your hand and tells you how lovely you look

* He takes you to a nice italian restraunt

* He keeps his eyes on you as you get to know him better

* Victor tells you about his story and you get to tell him more about yourself

* He notices that there was music playing and he asked you to dance with him

* Once dinner was over, you two went and got milkshakes together.

* You walked around the park together and end up watching the stars.

*Victor drives you home and walks you up to your door

* You couldn't help but smile and he smiled too, telling you he had a wonderful time and would like to do this again with you

* Before he leaves, he winks and kisses your hand.

First Kiss:

You had to help Sully clean up some cuts he had gotten on his face

You had to help Sully clean up some cuts he had gotten on his face. When you finally got him cleaned up and stood up. He had you turn around towards him and he cupped your face before kissing you. You cupped both sides of his neck and pulled him closer. The kiss was slow but it meaningful. It only lasted a couple minutes but it was sweet. Once you pulled away, you smiled and Sully said," I've been waiting to do that".

Cuddling:

Victor holds you tightly in his arms and tries to keep his broad body close to yours

Victor holds you tightly in his arms and tries to keep his broad body close to yours. He runs his hand through your hair or traces circles around your stomach until you fall asleep.