Chapter 1

Y/n sprinted down the lengthy roads of Townsville, the base of her feet continuously hitting the rocky pavement. The Power Puff Girls finally met their fate to the hands of these insolent boys. All hope was stripped from the remaining citizens, along with the rest of Planet Earth. They were free to persue any decision that came across their minds, without anybody to bring them to a halt. Three flashes of lights streamed throughout the darkened stratosphere, a 'whoosh' sound piercing the whistling wind. Y/n's e/c pupils dilated at sight of the three boys responsible for the fatal outcome of the beloved saviors. "Well well well, what do we have here boys?" The leader, Brick, asked his two brothers stationed on his sides. A sadistic grin tugged on the edge's of Butch's lips as he eyed the girl before him "I don't know Brick, it seems we have a lost girl roaming the streets like a complete idiot." Y/n took a single step back to gain some distance from the perilous boys "I don't want any trouble. So leave me alone." The girl would respond towards the criminals, her feet continuing to bring her backwards from the males. A flash of neon blue whisked past the female, ceasing its trail directly behind her. Y/n felt a bulky arm envelop around her smooth throat, the oxygen flowing into her lungs becoming limited by then. "I don't think so." Boomer's warm lips brushed against the edges of her earlobe, keeping sure to hold her against his chiseled figure. "Let go of me! You big idiot!" Y/n jerked her physique around his grasp, attempting to break free from the grip keeping her in place.