Preference #4

Panic attacks

Luther: Luther would probably also start to panic and pace the room while trying to figure out how to help you. But eventually he will sit down next to you and embrace you.

Diego: Diego will probably immediately go and grab you some water and then making you lay down in his lap to try and calm you down

Five: Five would drop everything he is holding or would stop talking straight away if he ever saw you having a panic attack. He would immediately embrace you in his arms while whispering soothing words to try and calm you down

Klaus: Klaus would start to panic or would look at Ben for help. Ben would eventually help Klaus by saying to rub circles into your back while saying that it's going to be okay.

Allison: Allison would immediately jump by your side, she would have her tissues all ready and have you laying down next to her, wrapped in her arms.

Vanya: Vanya would probably place down her violin carefully before dashing over to help you, she would help you get your breathing back while practicing breathing exercises. She would rub her fingers In a soothing motion on the back of your hand.

Ben: Ben is someone who also deals with a lot of anxiety so he naturally knows what to do. Firstly he grabs your hand and makes you look into his eyes. Then he makes you focus on your breathing before pulling you into a chaste kiss.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! Hope you liked this one cause it didn't really take that long to make. But I hope you enjoyed reading this ! I am so sorry I forgot Ben..