Preference #13

Tickle fights!

Luther: It all started when He started talking about the moon. It got you so bored, until an idea popped into your mind. So while he was talking about the moon you quickly jumped up and started to tickle him. He knows not to talk about that anymore cause every time he does you just tickle him to no end.

Diego: You were in quite a giddy mood when you found Diego throwing his knives at a blackboard. So just as he was gonna throw another one of his knives you quickly jumped into action and started the attack. You do this quite often.

Five: Five hates tickle fights, and i mean he hates them. He hates receiving them from you, knowing that you could obviously attack him with tickles at any moment but he does have some decency to at least have fun with it.

Klaus: When it comes to tickling, you both have w a r s over them. Attacking each other whenever the other is vulnerable. So it can become very surprising for Klaus when he's showering and you rush in and start to tickle him.

Ben: Ben is one of those weird ones, y'know the ones who aren't ticklish! So whenever you try and find his tickle spot it never succeeds. But one day you hope to find it, hopefully.

Allison: Allison becomes very cute when it comes to tickling. Her giggles fill the room whenever you come in for an attack, which is daily. Hearing her laugh is one of your favourite things.

Vanya: Vanya absolutely l o v e s to tickle you, she loves how your face scrunches up whenever you laugh and how you flail your limbs about when trying to get her to stop.
————————————————————————
So sorry for how long it took for me to update this!! I promise i'll try and get back into updating regularly again, but again super sorry!!