Klaus X Fem reader

This is for @madisouthh! Hope you like it!!
——————————————————————-
Klaus lays on the couch upside down so his head is hanging off the couch and his legs are at the top of it. He slowly watches (Y/N) run back and forth trying to find all the correct paints for her painting. Klaus whines at not having (Y/N) by his side. His whines get louder each time (Y/N) passes him. Klaus finally gives up and huffs before storming out of the room finally getting the attention of his lover. (Y/N) watches Klaus storm out before realizing that she had been ignoring him. A soft frown forms on her face as she places down her paints and her brush before quickly scurrying out the door. She rushes up the stairs and down the corridor before she finally enters the room. Guilt flows through her body as she sees Klaus all cuddled up with her pillow, she softly walks across the carpet covered floor to Klaus. (Y/N) slowly sits on the bed, making sure not to startle Klaus. (Y/N) carefully places her hand on Klaus' brown hair before tackling him in a hug. "I am so sorry that I was ignoring you honey," (Y/N) says muffled by Klaus' shirt. Klaus grunts and looks away before hugging (Y/N) back and giving her a kiss on her forehead. "It's alright bean," Klaus says back with a smile. The rest of the night (Y/N) gave all her attention to Klaus and he loved every bit.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! I hope you really liked this one cause it took some time but yeah!