Preference #5

Baking

Luther: Luther will probably try and help with baking but because of how big his shoulders is it is very hard for him to not bump into anything but he tries his Hardest.

Diego: Now Diego is not usually the "baking" type he's more into cutting things to he's kinda useless when it comes to recipes. But you try and put some stuff that he can cut into the recipes.

Five: now whenever You and Five bake you like to make jokes about how he's not old enough to use the stove, it's hilarious seeing his reaction just before he throws a handful of flour at your face.

Klaus: Oh Klaus, he loves to bake any type of food, the only problem is he tends to put a lot of alcohol inside of the batter. Which doesnt really work when you're handing them out to children. You try and scold him for it but it's too hilarious.

Ben: Where do I start with Ben, he's a lovable character when it comes to Baking. He loves to bake anything for you which is amazing considering how much you love food. But the magic happens is when you have Food fights after the baking.

Allison: Allison tries to be the Head Chef when baking but you remind her that you are also here to help her. She personally loves to decorate the toppings with creative styles, which you love to watch her do.

Vanya: Vanya isn't really the type of person to bake. But when you persuade her she is a total Artist when it comes to baking. But you are usually the head chef because she's not so confident with taking control.
————————————————————————
I'm going to be updating this quite a lot considering I cannot sleep so just expect some more coming later on but other than that I hope you liked it!