Chapter 10

**Jade on the side**

Shane

I knocked on the door after an hour or so of listening to silent cries and the occasional thing being smashed.

"Jade?"

"Go away."

"Look..Im sorry.."

"No you arent."

"Open the door so I can explain."

I waited as she hesitantly opened it. I expected to find an old man in bed with her but it was just her..thankfully.

"Thankyou." I said walking in. As she shut the door, I took her hands in both of mine and looked her in the eye. "Im really sorry."

She looked up at me with red puffy eyes.

"Ive gone so long without talking to her or thinking about her that much and I dont know..I kind of exploded. And when she called..I lost my mind and.."

"Who's she?"

"My...girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Well it was an unofficial official thing.."

She nodded and walked over and sat down on the bed. I joined her wrapping my arms around her.

"You really loved her didnt you?"

I nodded.

"I get it." She said pushing me away.

"Jade.." I started as I attemped to keep her in my arms.

"No. Her friend is right. If you really love her you need to go make it right.."

"I know I just.."

"Dont know anymore?"

I nodded.

"Im sorry about calling you all the stuff that I did. Your none of those things and I hope you know that."

She kissed my cheek.

"Forgiven."

I smiled and kissed her. When I tried to deepen it she pulled away.

"You have your girl. And you need to go fix everything before you come down here and try that." She poked my chest.

I nodded as she stood up.

"Im going to take a shower."

I nodded as she walked into the bathroom.

"Ill be in the livingroom." I said before getting up to go listen to the message for the billionth time.