he cares💜!

I walked in to see vegeta on the floor..... 'oh no' i thought to myself. "Vegeta? Ve-" "WOMEN?"
I was cut off by him...he said "women" in a desperate voice....
I hurried up and ran to his side.
On the floor. "Yes vegeta?" My heart ached to see him like this.
"........." He stood there on the ground just looking at me...no words. "Come on.." I said just to break the silence. I helped him up and sat him in the chair.
"What are you doing??"
He said in his grimy voice.
"This is a Vincent comera liquid...
It'll help your wounds." I grabed a cotton ball and dipped it in the liquid. I pressed it gently against his cheek. "Women?" He said. I looked up at him. He was staring
Out the window. "Yes vegeta?" I responded. "What is it with you and that weakling?" He asked.
Surprisingly....i giggled. And when i did that i saw a little smile come upon his lips.
"Well...yamcha and i been together for a really long time.
Yeah we've been through some things but i still  love  him." Vegeta turned towards me.
"Why? All he do is make you cry."
I was surprised. And how the hell does he know!? "I do not cry"
"Yes you do women. Every time that fool leaves after a argument of yours you cry in your room"
I was really surprised...he actually...care about my feelings.
Yeah sure he won't admit it. But i know....and i know EVERYTHING.
"Dont ask me about that....its hard vegeta.." I was done with is face. I started on his chest..thats when i noticed a large scar. "Vegeta?" "Yes woman?" " this might sting a little...but i know u can take the pain am i right?" I said with a wink at the end.
"Y-yeah sure" he responded...he blushed a little. I smiled. He not a
Bad guy after all.