Chapter 3

Lauren stood with her arms crossed staring at Christina who was glaring at her. Lauren knew this was a trap as soon as she didn't get an ok text back from Dani.

"So you're the girl getting my sister high." Lauren shrugged which ticked Christina off. The first thing Christina noticed when they met though was Lauren's very self protective body language. Her crossed arms seemed to be more hugging herself then intimidating. It was also clear she had gotten into some sort of fight recently. Christina couldn't choose if it made the girl seem cool or just sad. She had a busted lip and a swollen left eye and by the way she was cradling her left arm she wouldn't doubt there was some medical attention needed to it. She looked a lot like someone Christina treated a long time ago. A little girl that's parent's had died in a car crash.

"Is your arm okay?" Lauren nodded not trusting Christina's warmth. She remembered her, she screwed her over. She took her away from Lisa, her Moose.

"Dani was right, you are boring." Lauren looked sadly at Christina recognized those eyes right away. The brokeness was the same as it was when Lauren was 8.

"Go away." Lauren said softly feeling emotions she didn't want to feel. Christina stayed her ground inviting Lauren to leave herself. Lauren limped over to a park bench and layed on it.

"I can drive you home Lauren." Lauren sniffled quickly hiding it in a cough. Lauren didn't have a home. Lisa was mad at her so she couldn't sleep there.

"I am home." Lauren spat back harshly and Christina felt her heart break a little picturing one of her little sisters living on the street. Lauren covered herself in her big jacket curling into a little ball so it covered her entire body. Lauren closed her eyes picturing herself being under blankets in her old house back when she still had parents. Her mommy just tucked her in and prayed over her. She whimpered as her arm throbbed but quickly stopped. She couldn't show weakness. Weakness meant getting beat up. Christina wanted to leave but she couldn't leave Lauren in the cold on good conscious. She wanted her to get out of Dani's life but she also didn't want her to die.

"You're coming with me." Christina said and Lauren shook her head not wanting to ever hear those words again. She grabbed Lauren's arm and Lauren quickly yanked away. Christina returned to the house dragging Lauren along.
"She's sleeping in your room tonight." Christina pushed Lauren into Dani's room. Dani was shocked not expecting the brown eyed beauty to invade anything but her dreams tonight.

Don't forget to comment and vote! I want to know your opinion.