Chapter 6

After playing at the arcade for about an hour the boys and I decided to take a little stroll and get some ice cream.

While walking around the boys started quietly chatting and arguing. I started to slow down and walk near them trying to catch anything they say but every time I try listening in they stop talking and glare at me and until I walk ahead.

This cycle repeats until we make it to the diner and start ordering our ice cream.

As we start to sit down with our F/I cone the boys quickly turn to eachother and nod before turning back to me.

"Y-Y/N?" Bill asks.

"Yeah? What's up?" I question.

"W-we were w-wondering-"

Eddie quickly cuts Bill off, "If you would want to be part of the losers club?"

"What's the losers club?" I ask.

"Us!" Richie blurs out. "Me, Stan, Eds , and Stuttering Bill!"

"Wow! Um... Ok I would love to!" I quickly answer.

A look of relief washes over there face and Stan raises his ice cream in the air.

"Well, cheer to the Losers club!"

"To the Losers club!" We all cheer and, stuff our ice cream into our faces.

(Time skip)

We start walking out of the diner discussing were to go next when Mid-conversation Eddie looks at his watch and exclaims, "Oh shit!"

"Whats going on Eddie?" Stan asks.

"Its nearly 7 I got to head home, see you guys!" We all wave him goodbye as Richie also leaves realizing how late it is.

Me, Bill,and Stan stand there a bit longer in awkward silence before Bill starts to walk home not wanting his parents to worry.

Me and Stan chat for awhile before we decide to walk home with each other.

While walking Stan turns to me and asks, "So.... is something going on between you and Bill?"

"Oh... I'm guessing you saw us holding hands?"

"Yeah I did" I could see anger fill his eyes as he responds.

"Well to answer your question we are not together. Me and him were just holding hands but I can see were you can get confused."

"Oh ok, then I guess I could do this." He turns to me grabs my face and smashes his lips against mine.

A/N: I know I did the same thing 2 chapters back but I'm a sucker for cliffhangers so..... 406 words.