Chapter 15

Y/N and the boys slowly rolled up to the edge of the barrens and they gently threw down their bikes while Y/N double checked to make sure they have everything.

As the group started to walk the trail to the the stream connecting to the sewers they hear an abdunce of twigs snapping and leaves rustle from a far bush in the corner.

Y/N turns to the boys and gives them a concerned look asking, "What was that?"

"I-I don't k-k-know." Bill says blantily.

Before they can say anything else they here a giant rustle and then a slightly overweight boy hop out of the trees covered in blood.

"Holy shit! What happened to you?" Richie exclaims.

The boy looks at them with tear staines cheeks and exclaims, "We need to go! Now!"

Without an explanation Bill grabs the kids hand and pulls him onto his bike as the rest of the boys onto their own with Y/N hopping on Eds.

(Time skip)

Eventually Y/N and the boys pull up to the local pharmacy and they urgently throw down their bikes while gently helping the kid to a safe sitting spot.

"W-we got to get some s-stuff for him, R-Richie stay here."

Richie only nods and sits next to the kid. Y/N and the boys swiftly walk into the pharmacy and start immediately looking for medic supplies.

"I'm going to go check the other aisle for stuff." Y/N tells the boys while walking over to the next area.

When Y/N turns over to the next aisle she sees a beautifully tall and auburned hair girl. Y/N instantly recognizes her as the girl she saved from the last day of school, Beverly Marsh.

"Oh hey Bev!" Y/N says, slightly alarming the girl.

"Oh hey N/N, what are you doing?" She asks with a sweet tone.

"I could say the same for you" Y/N says eyeing the box of tampons Beverly is clutching tightly.

"Oh you know...." Beverly trails off blushing.

"Well maybe use these instead." Y/N hands Beverly a smaller sized tampon box.

"Thanks" Bev says flashing Y/N a bright smile.

Y/N hears arguing from the next aisle and decides to go check on the boys.

"Well I got to go help a bunch of losers but I will see you around" Y/N says while waving goodbye to Bev.

Y/N turns the next corner and sees Eddie holding a pile of bandages and gauzes in his arm. The boys look at Y/N and Eddie says,

"We don't have enough money"

"Oh..." Y/N says trailing off.

After waiting a few seconds Y/N thinks off a plan and tells the boys to wait while she talks to someone.

"Hey Bev!" Y/N says calling out to Bev who was almost out of the store.

"Yeah Y/N?" She says turning around.

"I need you to help me steal some stuff you in?" Y/N ask.

"Of course! When I'm ready run on my signal, ok?" Bev replies.

"Ok!" Y/N says and runs off to tell the boys.

Y/N waits from the aisle the boys are in and watches as Beverly flirts with Mr. Keene, the shop owner.

After waiting a few minutes Bev turns around and looks at Y/N and the boys giving them the signal as they quickly dash out the store.

A/N: Thanks for reading! 586 words!