Dreams

I get home around 5 that night. When I walk into the apartment I find Ashley laying on the floor crying.

I rush to her concerned about her and ask "What happened? Do I need to hurt someone."

She looks me dead in the eye and responds wailing "I dropped my hamburger."

I start laughing and go into the bathroom and take a shower. I quickly get out and change into my pajamas. I go into the living room to find Ashley laying on the couch eating her hamburger watching Divergent. I go into the kitchen and grab me an apple. I enter the living room to see Ashley staring at me with a huge smirk on her face.

"What," I ask defensively.

"So, Hayes, how'd you get Lexi's number?" she says into my phone.

I stand there for a minutes then realize what's happening. Ashley is talking to Hayes. I run and jump over the couch, and pull Ashley on the floor. She says some unpleasant words and drops the phone. I rush over to answer the phone.

"Hey,"

"Um, hey?"

"I am so sorry, that was my roommate,"

"Oh it's okay, she didn't say much,"

"Doesn't matter, anyway what's up?"

"I wan calling to see if you might want to go get some coffee tomorrow," I could tell he was nervous.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to mess with him or not. Ashley would be happy if I did but it's just not something I want to do, "Sure," I said indecisive if I should, I did just met this person in a grocery store.

"Great I will meet you at Hutcherson's coffee shop at 12:30?"

"Sure," and I hung up. I have never really liked talking on the phone much, it kind of makes me nervous. I look over my shoulder to see Ashley smirking. I just roll my eyes and go into the kitchen, it's my night to make us dinner. "Can I just order some Mexican food?"

I heard laughter coming from Ashley. I should have known she wouldn't let me out of cooking four times in a row (😏) . I make some tacos in silence for half an hour and go into my room and eat my tacos. I quickly finish eating and put my plate aside. I may be a very neat person but I have had a long day and dont feel like getting up.I soon fell asleep.

I'm standing somewhere weird. There is something rough but soft at the same time rubbing in between my toes. I look down, it's sand. Slightly confused I look around, there is the ocean, huge and beautiful, angry with rage. I turn around to be face-to-face with the face I thought I would never see again,

I gasp awake. It was all a dream. I go to roll over to check the time, but feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I wince and pick up what cause the pain. It was my glasses, I must have fell asleep with them on again. Mumbling under my breath, I check the time to see its 4:52. I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep. I roll out of the bed and walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I finish I go into the living room and turn the TV on. When the TV turns on Spongebob is blasting, Ashley must have forgotten to turn it down before she turned it off. I turn the volume down and try to find something on the TV. After 5 minutes, I get flustered turn the thing off and throw the remote down on the coffee table. When the remote hits the table the darn thing collapsed. This is going to be a long day.