𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

dodies pov :

I walk in to see her again, she served one of those boring business men and sees me. Her plain expression quickly changed, she smiled widely and said hello.

'hey, I'm sorry for leaving all of a sudden yesterday something just came up,' the shop wasn't busy at all, it was pretty much empty.

I sat at one of the seats by the counter nearest to her. 'Oh yeah its fine I mean I wasn't really expecting you to stay, especially someone like you,' i didn't know quite know what she meant but I shrugged it off.

She was cleaning up behind the counter and finally turned to me when she finished her sentence, that's when I realized I didn't even know her name.

'oh my god I totally forgot I don't even know your name. I'm dodie by the way,' i felt my cheeks go warm, I was blushing but why?

'oh yeah I know and I'm y/n,' wait she knew me already? is she a fan?

she turned to a customer as they walked towards her, i sat there in silence just staring. she was so beautiful.

when she was finished with that customer she turned back to me, waiting for me to say something.

'wait so how do you know me?' She looked at me very confused, her face a light shade of pink, 'well you're dodie, how could I not know you? you're my idol. your songs are so incredible and so so special to me..' she trailed off realising it and stood there awkwardly trying to think of something else to say. '...sorry I uh am a big fan," I smiled as she sat there leaning on the counter, looking slightly embarrassed. She clearly wasn't trying to make a big deal of it so i didn't either.

"Do you want to meet up sometime? I think you're quite cool," i wrote my name down on a napkin and passed it to her. "Message me," I got up out of the seat and headed out smiling.

(future me editing lol)
these chapters are so short and I'm too lazy to fix that I'm sorry lmaooo