𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

y/n pov :

My shift ended, I grabbed my coat and ran out the door towards my apartment. The sun was slowly going down creating an orange-y pink sky, of course I had to take a photo, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and pointed it up, snapping a photo. That's when I remembered dodie had given me her number, I reached into my pocket to find the piece of paper and sure enough it was there. I held onto it tight and made my way home.

When I got back to my apartment I changed out of my work uniform into some comfy clothes and laid back on the sofa where my cat joined me. I messaged dodie and she replied as soon as I was about to put my phone down.

Dodie <3

Hi dodie! I just finished my shift at work so I thought I'd message you.

Uh hi who is this?

Oops sorry it's me y/n.

Ah hi! I was waiting for you to message,
I was wondering what are you doing Friday?

Well I don't don't have anything planned

Cool! Do you want to meet up then?

Yeah sure!

I'll phone you :)

Dodie wanted to meet up with me it's a dream come true. I've always wanted to see her in concert let alone meet up with her and hang out, we planned to meet this Friday, I had a whole outfit ready; a loose, white crop top with a black pinafore dress paired with some matte black doc martens. It was simple but matched well.

Days dragged by until it was friday, my shift ended, I went straight home to get ready and headed to dodie's apartment.

I was nervous, she's my idol and she invited me to her own home. I still couldn't get my head around it. I pressed the buzzer and seconds later a smiley girl was at the door, star stickers stuck under her eyes and her hair in wavy ponytails. She wore her own merch and a long stripy skirt. She looked just like in her instagram pictures and stories. 'Hey y/n! Come in!' And that was it. I was with my idol, at her home.

'Would you like some tea?' She asked when we got into the living room, it wasn't anything special just your average sofa, tv and coffee table with a few picture hung up on the wall, oh and not forgetting the light up cunt sign. 'yes please,' I sat down on the sofa and a few minutes later she came and sat next to me with tea.

'Are you alright? You seem a bit nervous,' I didn't know it was that obvious but I mean yes I was nervous I mean I'm in dodie's home.

'Yeah um I am a bit nervous, it just feels a little strange to be here, I never thought I'd even get the chance to meet you let alone be in your own home,' She smiled sipping her tea, I don't think she really thought of me as a fan. 'Well you're here now and you've met me, so let's get to know each other!' She put her mug onto the coffee table and got comfy on the sofa.

We were probably sat there for at least an hour, getting to know each other's favorite movies, songs, bands and tv shows. We had a lot in common and ended up singing random songs together and dancing around her living room. 'Hey do you wanna go to the park? It's only down the road and it's sunset, we could get some cute pictures!' She seemed so happy and I couldn't turn down the offer, taking pictures with dodie would be the best.

And 5 minutes later we set off to the park.