the creator and destroyer

You stare at the two skeletons with fear and confusion. "w who a are you guys?" You asked as the artist looking skeleton walks up to you and smiles. "my name is ink sans or ink and this is error sans or error you can call him. " ink said as the glitchy skeleton who named error just stare at you. "hey..." Said error as you just smile at them shyly. "well its nice to meet you.....ummm guys." You said a bit awkward as ink clear his throat. "i bet you wondering why we here right? umm" "y/n its y/n." you told him your name as he nods. "ok how we got here well the portal appeared under me and error and we end up in your living room." Ink explain to you. Error walk up to you as you back up as he went close to you in a uncomfortable space. "are you the one who made the portal appear under us?" "ummm no and plus will you please move back?" You asked nicely not wanting to make him mad as he back off. Suddenly the rainbow heart appear in front of you as it slowly change it colors as the small white rings that around it appears then slowly disappears as it was wrapped in blue strings as error has his hand out to you as the strings was coming from him. As both skeleton was shock as they stare at your soul as it was a special and the rarest one. "error let her go!!" Ink yell and hits him on the back of the skull making the glitchy skeleton let go of your soul as he  hiss like a angry cat. "what the frick ink that hurts" Error yells at ink as he growls making ink back away with his ears pinned back as he was laughing a bit as error walk up to him. Suddenly you get in between the both of them from them fighting each other  "Guys please don't fight please." You said as you pet both their head making them purr and calm down. It made you smile as they look at you like what in the world did you just do look. "what?" You ask them seeing them blush and look away. You shrug and walk to the kitchin and make the snacks for you and the two skeleton boys. 

But then another portal appear in your room and hear the yell. "FELL WHERE ARE WE???!?!?!?" yelled a small voice as another voice just growl as you, ink and error stare at where your room is and hear to it to see more skeletons.