More of them?

You ink and error see 4 more skeleton as they all look at you guys. The one with the blue scarf sees you as his eyes sparkle with stars as he jumps up and down " A HUMAN!!!" He yells as he hugs you tight making you giggle at his cuteness. "aww hi little fella." You said as you pet him making him purr as the skeleton with a golden tooth glares at him. "aww you want one too?" You asked him making him nod. You pet him as a low purr comes from him as the other skeleton with a pink slippers is asleep as the other one with a red mark on his chest area smile at you. "that classic who was asleep and the one who smiled at you is geno and the one that you're petting is edge and the one who hugged you is blueberry. " ink said as you nods understand as you sway your tail. You decide to let your ears and tail out because since they are also nekos. 

Time skip 

You and the skeleton are having a movie night as blueberry is making tacos. You watch (favorite movie) Classic is now awake from his nap as he was watching the tv chilling. "so kid you're a neko like us?" Classic ask as he yawns as you nod quiet. "yea...and its a good thing im not the only one. " You said as blueberry yells . "TACOS ARE READY." He says as he brought them to everyone as they enjoy. After the movie you show everyone their room as they walk in their room as yours is next to blue and classic rooms. You take a shower then putting on pjs and went to bed.